Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey, I just joined.
1 2
Hi, I'm husbandoor, (damn, why did I name myself this??) but you can call me Snow if you ever see me around and have read this out of boredom.

Uh... I dunno what to say...

I joined Flight Rising after noticing the site several times and eventually decided to check it out. However, at that time, registration was closed so I reluctantly left and didn't check back in a long while. Today, I came across an advertisement of FR and decided to finally join. xD

I'm still really new so I'm sorry if I'm super clueless about the most basic of things... ;;

I joined the Ice flight because... I dunno, it seemed cool. (that was definitely not a pun. xD)

My timezone is 15 hours ahead FR time, so you might miss me sometimes.

My interests and hobbies include reading. listening to random music I find, and basically missing my bed the moment I leave it. (I know, I'm a very boring person.)

I'd also like to know: do you guys have any tips or things to keep in mind when playing the game?

That's all I have for now so yeah, thanks for reading and I hope to see you guys around. :)

–snow

edited due to spelling errors. whoops.
Hi, I'm husbandoor, (damn, why did I name myself this??) but you can call me Snow if you ever see me around and have read this out of boredom.

Uh... I dunno what to say...

I joined Flight Rising after noticing the site several times and eventually decided to check it out. However, at that time, registration was closed so I reluctantly left and didn't check back in a long while. Today, I came across an advertisement of FR and decided to finally join. xD

I'm still really new so I'm sorry if I'm super clueless about the most basic of things... ;;

I joined the Ice flight because... I dunno, it seemed cool. (that was definitely not a pun. xD)

My timezone is 15 hours ahead FR time, so you might miss me sometimes.

My interests and hobbies include reading. listening to random music I find, and basically missing my bed the moment I leave it. (I know, I'm a very boring person.)

I'd also like to know: do you guys have any tips or things to keep in mind when playing the game?

That's all I have for now so yeah, thanks for reading and I hope to see you guys around. :)

–snow

edited due to spelling errors. whoops.
hey, i'm husbandoor, but you can call me snow.
@husbandoor Bahahaha I for one got a giggle out of your name! And from a fellow 'boring' person, welcome to Flight Rising!

As for tips, the best thing to do is to always look in the forums! There is a lot of people who give away really pretty dragons, apparel, familiars, etc. to new players, so you should take advantage of that while you can :) Check out the dragon sales forum, item sales, and your flight should also have a couple of ice-only forums, you should introduce yourself there too :)

Other than that, have fun! There's a whole bunch of ways to make money and enjoy this game! The most obvious way is playing the games in fairgrounds, but that turns into a real grind after a bit. A lot of people make their money through training and exalting, which there's a lot of guides out there for! And others still make "hatcheries", where they make breeding pairs and make money off selling the offspring.
@husbandoor Bahahaha I for one got a giggle out of your name! And from a fellow 'boring' person, welcome to Flight Rising!

As for tips, the best thing to do is to always look in the forums! There is a lot of people who give away really pretty dragons, apparel, familiars, etc. to new players, so you should take advantage of that while you can :) Check out the dragon sales forum, item sales, and your flight should also have a couple of ice-only forums, you should introduce yourself there too :)

Other than that, have fun! There's a whole bunch of ways to make money and enjoy this game! The most obvious way is playing the games in fairgrounds, but that turns into a real grind after a bit. A lot of people make their money through training and exalting, which there's a lot of guides out there for! And others still make "hatcheries", where they make breeding pairs and make money off selling the offspring.
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
@Gravebloom I'm glad to find that you found my name amusing! xD Thanks for the advice! :) Hope to see you around the site!
@Gravebloom I'm glad to find that you found my name amusing! xD Thanks for the advice! :) Hope to see you around the site!
@husbandoor Likewise!
@husbandoor Likewise!
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
@husbandoor

hello, nice to meet you! i just came back from a haitus and i feel like a complete newb again since i missed so many things

as a fellow ice member, maybe i should tell you about the ice festival that is going to start in less than a week or so. you can exchange festival currency for apparel, vistas (aka the things you see surrounding the avatar) and familiars (aka a dragon's "pet")

make sure you fully utilise your gathering turns (make your you are gathering at 'ice' areas) to collect festival currency.
sometimes you may feel like you don't have enough to collect the full set just by gathering alone. many people also go to the colliseum to collect festival currency but since you are a newbie, i suggest starting collecting materials (by transmuting various items) from baldwins at the trading post so that you can use those base materials to make festival currency later.

yeah there are many other things on this website but it'll be too long to type it all down. have fun!
@husbandoor

hello, nice to meet you! i just came back from a haitus and i feel like a complete newb again since i missed so many things

as a fellow ice member, maybe i should tell you about the ice festival that is going to start in less than a week or so. you can exchange festival currency for apparel, vistas (aka the things you see surrounding the avatar) and familiars (aka a dragon's "pet")

make sure you fully utilise your gathering turns (make your you are gathering at 'ice' areas) to collect festival currency.
sometimes you may feel like you don't have enough to collect the full set just by gathering alone. many people also go to the colliseum to collect festival currency but since you are a newbie, i suggest starting collecting materials (by transmuting various items) from baldwins at the trading post so that you can use those base materials to make festival currency later.

yeah there are many other things on this website but it'll be too long to type it all down. have fun!
plusle.gif
@favplusle Thanks so much for the information and advice! :)
@favplusle Thanks so much for the information and advice! :)
heheheh snow
heheheh snow
heheheh ice
heheheh ice
cool hehehe
cool hehehe
@Waifumato47 wow bro what are you doing here lmao.
@Waifumato47 wow bro what are you doing here lmao.
1 2