Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey, I just joined.
1 2
@husbandoor welcome to FR I’m new here too so we’ll be confused together! I’m also a fellow boring person so hello... XD I don’t know what to say honestly.
@husbandoor welcome to FR I’m new here too so we’ll be confused together! I’m also a fellow boring person so hello... XD I don’t know what to say honestly.
ah, hi there @Psych0K1ng! i actually joined a couple of months ago, so i don't think i can still be considered new here anymore, haha! (tho i still can get pretty confused XD) this forum thread got revived suddenly because of my friend @Waifumato47, i think?

anyway, welcome to flight rising, fellow boring person! it's nice to meet you! hope to see you around! :)
ah, hi there @Psych0K1ng! i actually joined a couple of months ago, so i don't think i can still be considered new here anymore, haha! (tho i still can get pretty confused XD) this forum thread got revived suddenly because of my friend @Waifumato47, i think?

anyway, welcome to flight rising, fellow boring person! it's nice to meet you! hope to see you around! :)
hey, i'm husbandoor, but you can call me snow.
lolololol hi @Psych0K1ng ! Don't worry we can help you along the way! though we're kinda blur hehe

Anyways, nice to meet you and enjoy!
See you around XD
lolololol hi @Psych0K1ng ! Don't worry we can help you along the way! though we're kinda blur hehe

Anyways, nice to meet you and enjoy!
See you around XD
1 2