Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ended, going through tickets/drawing.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
This is cool! Happy birthday week to you both!

When I was a kid- I don't remember which birthday exactly, since this was about 30 years ago- I was in a small summer activity group. We were getting ready to put on a couple of small plays for our parents, and the chaperone sent me off to go get some props/scenery ready.

When I came back, they surprised me with cupcakes, a card, and a small Roger Rabbit toy. (That's right, it must have been my 9th birthday!) I wasn't expecting anything, and it was so sweet that they'd thought of me.
This is cool! Happy birthday week to you both!

When I was a kid- I don't remember which birthday exactly, since this was about 30 years ago- I was in a small summer activity group. We were getting ready to put on a couple of small plays for our parents, and the chaperone sent me off to go get some props/scenery ready.

When I came back, they surprised me with cupcakes, a card, and a small Roger Rabbit toy. (That's right, it must have been my 9th birthday!) I wasn't expecting anything, and it was so sweet that they'd thought of me.
my favorite birthday was when I was really little my parents "rented" (borrowed a friend was the owner) a small children's museum. Then my mom went to Work covering all the walls in stone table cloths so it looked like a castle. Then at the entrance their was peasant, and lady in waiting clothes my mom made, and everyone dressed up. Then their was my uncle announcing people as they walked in. Then at every area their was medieval things to do. (such as archery, apple bobbing, and very fake jousting.) Then the cake was many tiers with ice cream cones upside down to form a tower. My mom had made me a super medieval accurate gown. (not a poofy disney princess.) then I remember receiving a 3 foot tall stuffed animal unicorn., and the museum, had bough this giant dragon stuffed animal that was probably close to 12 feet long. We pretended to slay the dragon, and ride the dragon ect.

I think other then that I had mostly traditional birthdays, (welp minus when I was 4 which is my golden birthday (may the fourth) and they had a full out star wars themed party, but I don't remember that one to much. )
my favorite birthday was when I was really little my parents "rented" (borrowed a friend was the owner) a small children's museum. Then my mom went to Work covering all the walls in stone table cloths so it looked like a castle. Then at the entrance their was peasant, and lady in waiting clothes my mom made, and everyone dressed up. Then their was my uncle announcing people as they walked in. Then at every area their was medieval things to do. (such as archery, apple bobbing, and very fake jousting.) Then the cake was many tiers with ice cream cones upside down to form a tower. My mom had made me a super medieval accurate gown. (not a poofy disney princess.) then I remember receiving a 3 foot tall stuffed animal unicorn., and the museum, had bough this giant dragon stuffed animal that was probably close to 12 feet long. We pretended to slay the dragon, and ride the dragon ect.

I think other then that I had mostly traditional birthdays, (welp minus when I was 4 which is my golden birthday (may the fourth) and they had a full out star wars themed party, but I don't remember that one to much. )
tumblr_ndyxlfQhA21tfzajgo1_r1_250.png
A happy party...

Me parents had a party and I got to ride a horse around an obstacle course. Later the my friends and I got to paint the horses we rode. They looked like they were made of paint by the time the party was over. :)
A happy party...

Me parents had a party and I got to ride a horse around an obstacle course. Later the my friends and I got to paint the horses we rode. They looked like they were made of paint by the time the party was over. :)
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
I haven't done anything for my birthday in years... not since my 20th. But that was a really, really good one.

I organized a twitfic party among my Transformers fandom friends on Twitter--we all gave each other prompts with the goal of writing a micro fanfic that fit in a single tweet (140 characters, back then). They often stretched out into 2 or 3 tweets but what really mattered was the challenge of condensing it down as small as possible, and the fun of doing it with friends.

I was living out of town at the time, and my mom and her boyfriend came to visit. We went out for lunch with my best friend, who I was rooming with. Instead of getting a cake, they bought me a beautiful strawberry custard tart from the bakery I passed every day on my way to work. Then we went to the afternoon show at Medieval Times, where the Knight for our section won the tournament and after the show I got a picture with the falconer and his bird.

It was, overall, a really fun day.
I haven't done anything for my birthday in years... not since my 20th. But that was a really, really good one.

I organized a twitfic party among my Transformers fandom friends on Twitter--we all gave each other prompts with the goal of writing a micro fanfic that fit in a single tweet (140 characters, back then). They often stretched out into 2 or 3 tweets but what really mattered was the challenge of condensing it down as small as possible, and the fun of doing it with friends.

I was living out of town at the time, and my mom and her boyfriend came to visit. We went out for lunch with my best friend, who I was rooming with. Instead of getting a cake, they bought me a beautiful strawberry custard tart from the bakery I passed every day on my way to work. Then we went to the afternoon show at Medieval Times, where the Knight for our section won the tournament and after the show I got a picture with the falconer and his bird.

It was, overall, a really fun day.
Talk about a birthday? LOL mine was yesterday XD

I loved my first birthday on FR. Everyone was so kind, and wherever I went, someone wished me a happy birthday.

I was gifted eggs and all sorts of awesomeness.

I hope your birthday is even better than mine ;D
Talk about a birthday? LOL mine was yesterday XD

I loved my first birthday on FR. Everyone was so kind, and wherever I went, someone wished me a happy birthday.

I was gifted eggs and all sorts of awesomeness.

I hope your birthday is even better than mine ;D
m59NfS2.png
My favorite birthday was a sleepover with my freinds! We shot eachother with nerf guns. Im that kind of person.
My favorite birthday was a sleepover with my freinds! We shot eachother with nerf guns. Im that kind of person.
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
Birthday week hype! Celebrating my own on Tuesday :D

My favorite birthday was going to Disney World for a week, thanks to an aunt who lived in the area. Flying by myself on a plane was scary for the first flight though lol
Birthday week hype! Celebrating my own on Tuesday :D

My favorite birthday was going to Disney World for a week, thanks to an aunt who lived in the area. Flying by myself on a plane was scary for the first flight though lol
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
Hmm, that's a tough one. I'm gonna say my fifth birthday because I remember just being a happy five year old.
Hmm, that's a tough one. I'm gonna say my fifth birthday because I remember just being a happy five year old.
My last Christmas was really nice. It's been me and my family, we've all felt happy and safe and warm and together for the first time in a while. Idk what it was about the one specifically but it just felt...good, you know?
My last Christmas was really nice. It's been me and my family, we've all felt happy and safe and warm and together for the first time in a while. Idk what it was about the one specifically but it just felt...good, you know?
Happy birthday to both of you!

My favorite birthday was when I was having my last year of school at my old state. It was after-school, and my friends had brought me a bunch of cupcakes and we played a bunch of games in the school bus lane. Sure, it was a month before my birthday ((last day of school before I moved)), but it's still my favorite!
Happy birthday to both of you!

My favorite birthday was when I was having my last year of school at my old state. It was after-school, and my friends had brought me a bunch of cupcakes and we played a bunch of games in the school bus lane. Sure, it was a month before my birthday ((last day of school before I moved)), but it's still my favorite!
lM0v4sB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13