Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ended, going through tickets/drawing.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Happy birthday week!! :D
It's not much of a story, but one of my favorite birthdays was my 18th SOLELY because I could finally buy scratch lotto tickets, lol. That might not seem like a lot, but my dad always used to buy them and they always seemed so fun!
Happy birthday week!! :D
It's not much of a story, but one of my favorite birthdays was my 18th SOLELY because I could finally buy scratch lotto tickets, lol. That might not seem like a lot, but my dad always used to buy them and they always seemed so fun!
wrow
In 2014, Spousal Unit and me had a massive party and vow renewal celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary. Our "wedding" took place in a hospital room with a judge and couple of nurses' aides for witnesses. So the whole ceremony, with scads of friends and family around (and no EKG machines beeping) was just the grandest celebration ever.

Hippo Birdie Two ewes!
In 2014, Spousal Unit and me had a massive party and vow renewal celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary. Our "wedding" took place in a hospital room with a judge and couple of nurses' aides for witnesses. So the whole ceremony, with scads of friends and family around (and no EKG machines beeping) was just the grandest celebration ever.

Hippo Birdie Two ewes!
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
Heh, I don't really have birthday parties or whatever since my birthday's smack in the middle of summer, so they're all basically the same.
I did have a great one last year at summer camp, though - my cabin (if that's what you'd call it :P it was at a college so.. dorm people?) celebrated it. My friends dragged me into a room where everyone ate smores, and although it was simple it was just really special to me <3
I probably won't ever see anyone there ever again, since we're scattered around the world now, but that was the best birthday I'd ever had.

Happy birthday!
Heh, I don't really have birthday parties or whatever since my birthday's smack in the middle of summer, so they're all basically the same.
I did have a great one last year at summer camp, though - my cabin (if that's what you'd call it :P it was at a college so.. dorm people?) celebrated it. My friends dragged me into a room where everyone ate smores, and although it was simple it was just really special to me <3
I probably won't ever see anyone there ever again, since we're scattered around the world now, but that was the best birthday I'd ever had.

Happy birthday!
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
Happy birthday week!

I don’t really celebrate my birthdays now as much as I did when I was younger. This year we didn’t do much, just get some food and macarons (I love them) and have a small photo taking session with cake at home. This wasn’t really part of the birthday, but a bit before it happened I went out with my family and my friend’s family to an all you can eat sushi place and it was a lot of fun. The food was great and I could tell my friend’s mom was happy to be talking to my mom too, she needs a bit more enjoyment in her life.
Happy birthday week!

I don’t really celebrate my birthdays now as much as I did when I was younger. This year we didn’t do much, just get some food and macarons (I love them) and have a small photo taking session with cake at home. This wasn’t really part of the birthday, but a bit before it happened I went out with my family and my friend’s family to an all you can eat sushi place and it was a lot of fun. The food was great and I could tell my friend’s mom was happy to be talking to my mom too, she needs a bit more enjoyment in her life.
windtop.png
To be honest, I haven't had a legitimate party since I was very young. I prefer hanging out with a few close friends or laying around in my room rather than throwing a party. For my past birthday, we went to this nice restaurant to celebrate. I didn't expect much because it looked like an average restaurant to me, but oh heck I was wrong. They had the best dessert that could ever touch my taste buds.
To be honest, I haven't had a legitimate party since I was very young. I prefer hanging out with a few close friends or laying around in my room rather than throwing a party. For my past birthday, we went to this nice restaurant to celebrate. I didn't expect much because it looked like an average restaurant to me, but oh heck I was wrong. They had the best dessert that could ever touch my taste buds.
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
My favorite birthday was my 13th because after coming back from a family dinner we found a cat in our yard and to this day, he is my baby. It was almost like a gift from the universe!!! Also, I had a nice night out with my family.

& also hbd to u both!
My favorite birthday was my 13th because after coming back from a family dinner we found a cat in our yard and to this day, he is my baby. It was almost like a gift from the universe!!! Also, I had a nice night out with my family.

& also hbd to u both!
Happy birthday!
I'm not that big on birthdays/celebrations but I joined this site for my last one. :> I remember when I was little, one of my parent's friend's kid was having a birthday party, but he was a toddler and I accidentally blew out the candles for him. :P And there was another one where the girl's balloons just randomly popped (with a really loud noise which may or may not be why I hate balloons now). I used to go over to her house and instead of interacting with anybody I'd just read her books. (These technically aren't really about me, but they're the only ones that have really stuck over the years)
Happy birthday!
I'm not that big on birthdays/celebrations but I joined this site for my last one. :> I remember when I was little, one of my parent's friend's kid was having a birthday party, but he was a toddler and I accidentally blew out the candles for him. :P And there was another one where the girl's balloons just randomly popped (with a really loud noise which may or may not be why I hate balloons now). I used to go over to her house and instead of interacting with anybody I'd just read her books. (These technically aren't really about me, but they're the only ones that have really stuck over the years)
When I was in college, my birthday (and my dad's whose is the day after) fell on the same weekend as parents' weekend for a group I was part of. So obviously, my parents came to visit for parents'/birthday weekend. One year, though, there was a really bad snowstorm that weekend. Most of the parents in the area bailed, leaving only the ones coming from farther away, like mine, in attendance. After dinner and the planned events the first night, we had to somehow find our way across an unfamiliar campus (I went to a different school) in the dark, through a blizzard, back to campus hotel where we were staying. Thankfully there were some nice people out doing...something in the snow, or we would never have gotten back! Within five minutes of getting back to our rooms, there were white-out conditions outside. Not the best birthday, but certainly not an experience to forget!
When I was in college, my birthday (and my dad's whose is the day after) fell on the same weekend as parents' weekend for a group I was part of. So obviously, my parents came to visit for parents'/birthday weekend. One year, though, there was a really bad snowstorm that weekend. Most of the parents in the area bailed, leaving only the ones coming from farther away, like mine, in attendance. After dinner and the planned events the first night, we had to somehow find our way across an unfamiliar campus (I went to a different school) in the dark, through a blizzard, back to campus hotel where we were staying. Thankfully there were some nice people out doing...something in the snow, or we would never have gotten back! Within five minutes of getting back to our rooms, there were white-out conditions outside. Not the best birthday, but certainly not an experience to forget!
41.png 103.png She/Her pronouns, please. 65.png 32.png
Happy birthday, you two!

My favorite wouldn't be anything too extreme. In fact, it was really simple. I didn't have a huge party, or some adventure in public, but I still loved it. Me and a few close friends just went out and walked the streets around my house, joking with one another and goofing off. ^^
Happy birthday, you two!

My favorite wouldn't be anything too extreme. In fact, it was really simple. I didn't have a huge party, or some adventure in public, but I still loved it. Me and a few close friends just went out and walked the streets around my house, joking with one another and goofing off. ^^
YQ8I6GU.jpg

iq3SitT.jpg

tDeKDnH.png

ZjC01tm.jpg[/center]

Code [img]https://imgur.com/924NnAG[/img][/center]
Heck I haven't celebrated my birthday in years or hardly remember the ones I did celebrate. So I'll talk about halloween I guess? When I was around 8 or 9 I dressed up as Hermione Granger, and my cousins dressed up as Harry Potter and Ron Weasley. It was actually super cute xD
Heck I haven't celebrated my birthday in years or hardly remember the ones I did celebrate. So I'll talk about halloween I guess? When I was around 8 or 9 I dressed up as Hermione Granger, and my cousins dressed up as Harry Potter and Ron Weasley. It was actually super cute xD
-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13