Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Tentative Sale: Whole Lair (Gen1 Imp)
1 2 3 4 5
@Aksis What's your ballpark price for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40367484] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/403675/40367484_350.png[/img] [/url] ? He'd be the perfect made for my girl who has the same primary and tert as him lore-wise.
@Aksis

What's your ballpark price for
40367484_350.png

?

He'd be the perfect made for my girl who has the same primary and tert as him lore-wise.
unknown.png
@aksis yo yo! How much would this lady be? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40828634] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408287/40828634_350.png[/img] [/url]
@aksis
yo yo! How much would this lady be?

40828634_350.png
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.png+8 hours/GMT time 0Opr6hJ.png
@GardenOfRoses I'd like to at least get his sec back if possible; so prolly 450g?

@Giratina You can just have her if you want her; or just send me a pwyw cr and I'll toss her at you. c:

@Reigaia Sorry for getting back to you so darn slowly, I just revamped the thread and confirmed to myself it was time to get out of fr. SO Zhan wasn't for sale but I'd let him go for 750g, Six would probably be 1.5kg, and Ariana I am waffling on selling or not. I'll get back to you about her.

@DoubleMobius I'm going back over things, and if you're still interested in any of them; Amunet's price will be dropped to 3kg; 3750g with her accent, but I'll have to rename her before she leaves because she's a OC based dragon and that bothers me. lol IF you still wanted Asura/her accent feel free to toss me a CR whenever. I'm really bad at getting online recently so that's probably the best way.
@GardenOfRoses I'd like to at least get his sec back if possible; so prolly 450g?

@Giratina You can just have her if you want her; or just send me a pwyw cr and I'll toss her at you. c:

@Reigaia Sorry for getting back to you so darn slowly, I just revamped the thread and confirmed to myself it was time to get out of fr. SO Zhan wasn't for sale but I'd let him go for 750g, Six would probably be 1.5kg, and Ariana I am waffling on selling or not. I'll get back to you about her.

@DoubleMobius I'm going back over things, and if you're still interested in any of them; Amunet's price will be dropped to 3kg; 3750g with her accent, but I'll have to rename her before she leaves because she's a OC based dragon and that bothers me. lol IF you still wanted Asura/her accent feel free to toss me a CR whenever. I'm really bad at getting online recently so that's probably the best way.
hhceN5m.png
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ♠I'm Quin!
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
@Aksis If you could hold him for a few days I could get that ^;; Just gotta wait for some stuff to sell before I could buy him but I'd love to!
@Aksis If you could hold him for a few days I could get that ^;; Just gotta wait for some stuff to sell before I could buy him but I'd love to!
unknown.png
Boooost
Boooost
cAVMDyi.png
@aksis

I'm going to have to pass now... Unfortunately I no longer have the funds for them. If I did I would in a heartbeat... Again I'm sorry to hear you're leaving the site and I'm sorry I can't help you out
@aksis

I'm going to have to pass now... Unfortunately I no longer have the funds for them. If I did I would in a heartbeat... Again I'm sorry to hear you're leaving the site and I'm sorry I can't help you out
@Aksis

If you are taking a part and you don't wish to part on many. I'll hold onto a few, I'd hate to see Reign part from you.

Though if you are looking to rid yourself, I might be interested in your lil child Cataclysm, and Zeraia. I will try to earn your price rate for them. <3

Hope you eventually come back.
@Aksis

If you are taking a part and you don't wish to part on many. I'll hold onto a few, I'd hate to see Reign part from you.

Though if you are looking to rid yourself, I might be interested in your lil child Cataclysm, and Zeraia. I will try to earn your price rate for them. <3

Hope you eventually come back.
@Aksis
I hope you end up feeling better in the end, good luck!!!
I was curious about the mint/eggplant/robin girl, how much would you want for her?
@Aksis
I hope you end up feeling better in the end, good luck!!!
I was curious about the mint/eggplant/robin girl, how much would you want for her?
iwCqUS2.png Adopts here :D
@Aksis How much are you looking for, for Sephia? (Knowing me I won't be able to afford, but it's worth a shot lol, she's adorable!)
@Aksis How much are you looking for, for Sephia? (Knowing me I won't be able to afford, but it's worth a shot lol, she's adorable!)
Bump while at work
Bump while at work
hhceN5m.png
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ♠I'm Quin!
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
1 2 3 4 5