Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 323 324 325 326 327 ... 383 384
yeets self into the literal sun because he hasn't gotten down the new tribe's scale patterns yet
yeets self into the literal sun because he hasn't gotten down the new tribe's scale patterns yet
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
Moonbli or Wintertwatcher
LORE SHOP: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2448606
You tread on dangerous ground, asking questions like that here.
You tread on dangerous ground, asking questions like that here.
ZNhRsiG.png
[quote name="@Lumarri" date="2018-05-05 10:54:34" ] Moonbli or Wintertwatcher [/quote] Neither. Moon would be better off on her own, she doesn't deserve Winter, and she and Qibli both need to grow a LOT as characters before they should be in a relationship. I don't support either ship, but I feel like Tui only made [spoiler]Moonbli canon[/spoiler] so she could rush over to Pantala. The rushed-ness of the ship really irritates me.
@Lumarri wrote on 2018-05-05 10:54:34:

Neither. Moon would be better off on her own, she doesn't deserve Winter, and she and Qibli both need to grow a LOT as characters before they should be in a relationship.

I don't support either ship, but I feel like Tui only made Moonbli canon so she could rush over to Pantala. The rushed-ness of the ship really irritates me.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i'll be honest

i ship moonbli, winterwatcher, qinter, qinterwatcher, and also support the aro moon headcanon

i guess im a paradox then
i'll be honest

i ship moonbli, winterwatcher, qinter, qinterwatcher, and also support the aro moon headcanon

i guess im a paradox then
I liked WinterSatcher for a whole bit then decided it wasnt the best. I've always despised Moonbli, and Qibli in general, from the start anyways. I feel like Moon should've been asexual or something like that. I have never loved her as a character, but I don't think she needs a man.
I liked WinterSatcher for a whole bit then decided it wasnt the best. I've always despised Moonbli, and Qibli in general, from the start anyways. I feel like Moon should've been asexual or something like that. I have never loved her as a character, but I don't think she needs a man.
Fae | They/he/she | FR+3
@ItsCharlooloo AAA IT LOOKS AMAZING!! Tysm!!
@ItsCharlooloo AAA IT LOOKS AMAZING!! Tysm!!
gligar-f.gif genesect.gif mawile.gif
Yo I would be sooo happy if Moon was aro, that would be awesome. Too bad moonbli is canon. I mean of all the choices I like Moonbli the most but as an aro myself it would be super cool to see some representation in a children's book. Too bad I guess.
Yo I would be sooo happy if Moon was aro, that would be awesome. Too bad moonbli is canon. I mean of all the choices I like Moonbli the most but as an aro myself it would be super cool to see some representation in a children's book. Too bad I guess.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
@EWSpirit I'm an aro as well, and I would have loved if that was how it ended up too. It would have worked out pretty well with the plot.
@EWSpirit I'm an aro as well, and I would have loved if that was how it ended up too. It would have worked out pretty well with the plot.
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
gosh i would've LOVED aro moon
gosh i would've LOVED aro moon
1 2 ... 323 324 325 326 327 ... 383 384