Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Chaon's Yard Sale is closed!
1 2 3 4 5
Sale's closed. Try again later.
Sale's closed. Try again later.
We are who we are and nothing more.
@Nekokittybird23

Aaaah, I guess you mean treasure, not gems, don't you? I would buy the bows for 2500 treasure a piece. All of them^^
@Nekokittybird23

Aaaah, I guess you mean treasure, not gems, don't you? I would buy the bows for 2500 treasure a piece. All of them^^
Down to earth and digging...
@Nekokittybird23 If you mean treasure and not gems, I will gladly buy both Sage sets :D
@Nekokittybird23 If you mean treasure and not gems, I will gladly buy both Sage sets :D
@Grimbart @Marimar

I got your trades started and yes, I meant Treasure. Thanks for correcting me. Sorry for the incorrect currency. (I bet Aeros switched it as a joke, that bratty dragon.)
@Grimbart @Marimar

I got your trades started and yes, I meant Treasure. Thanks for correcting me. Sorry for the incorrect currency. (I bet Aeros switched it as a joke, that bratty dragon.)
*Checks yard sale sign.* Still in one piece....
*Checks yard sale sign.* Still in one piece....
@MissMelody

I have the Twilight Mushroom Colony, still.
@MissMelody

[quote name="Nekokittybird23" date="2018-05-04 14:24:03" ] @MissMelody I have the Twilight Mushroom Colony, still. [/quote] can you set up a trade for it please @Nekokittybird23
Nekokittybird23 wrote on 2018-05-04 14:24:03:
@MissMelody

can you set up a trade for it please @Nekokittybird23
*Makes sure the tables are still holding the stuff.* Need to get better tables.....
*Makes sure the tables are still holding the stuff.* Need to get better tables.....
@Nekokittybird23 Can I have the tunic? Might take some weight off of your poor lil' tables!
@Nekokittybird23 Can I have the tunic? Might take some weight off of your poor lil' tables!
pansexual_zpstmga7pty.pngThey/Them, FR+7
@Kirby7277

Sure thing! I got the trade started.
@Kirby7277

Sure thing! I got the trade started.
1 2 3 4 5