Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Chaon's Yard Sale is closed!
1 2 3 4 5
*Throws another slimy rock with the same goal.*
*Throws another slimy rock with the same goal.*
We are who we are and nothing more.
*Wonders how many rocks she has to throw to get someone's attention.*
*Wonders how many rocks she has to throw to get someone's attention.*
*Begins to debate if she should just set out traps to catch people to make them buy things from her.*
*Begins to debate if she should just set out traps to catch people to make them buy things from her.*
Apparel.
Apparel.
*Gets a catapult to shoot a rock at the Nature Flight's area. Wonders if she can get a slimy rock there.*
*Gets a catapult to shoot a rock at the Nature Flight's area. Wonders if she can get a slimy rock there.*
*Fires a slimy rock.*
*Fires a slimy rock.*
*Stuffs a random Fae she sound flying by the clan that Totally wasn't going to buy anything.* Tell people to buy from me.

*FIRES That poor Fae, its screams fading in the distance.* ....That's one use they have! :D
*Stuffs a random Fae she sound flying by the clan that Totally wasn't going to buy anything.* Tell people to buy from me.

*FIRES That poor Fae, its screams fading in the distance.* ....That's one use they have! :D
@Nekokittybird23 I'll buy the armor set! ^-^ (anyway we could go to 8kT? XD totally understand if not lol)
@Nekokittybird23 I'll buy the armor set! ^-^ (anyway we could go to 8kT? XD totally understand if not lol)
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake

Which set? The Black and purple one? And I'm okay with 8kT.
@CrazyCake

Which set? The Black and purple one? And I'm okay with 8kT.
@Nekokittybird23 Yep, black and purple - unless you'd take the same amount for the other set as well? o:
@Nekokittybird23 Yep, black and purple - unless you'd take the same amount for the other set as well? o:
I387ENf.png
1 2 3 4 5