Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PlagueDom] **Closed** Drawing Winners~
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 113 114
@Divinelush @Rabid I'd like to send over a couple of pages of fodder, all level 6 for treasure. Idk which one of you wants to take them, but there is no need to hurry to accept them either way.
@Divinelush @Rabid I'd like to send over a couple of pages of fodder, all level 6 for treasure. Idk which one of you wants to take them, but there is no need to hurry to accept them either way.
@NebulaLagoon
I don't mind taking them, but I would be a few minutes :3
@NebulaLagoon
I don't mind taking them, but I would be a few minutes :3
Slava Ukraini! Glory to the heroes ♥
nOym9gW.png
@NebulaLagoon

Always open :)
@NebulaLagoon

Always open :)
H01Ejx7.png
*arrives with Ivan astride his magical enchanted speakers*

Okay so uhh. I missed Tuesday's badge (since I fell asleep when I was about to send dragons to you before rollover I was just simply taht exhausted). Is there any way I can plausibly still get it?

Okay so uhh. I missed Tuesday's badge (since I fell asleep when I was about to send dragons to you before rollover I was just simply taht exhausted). Is there any way I can plausibly still get it?
@Rabid Hellooo got 10 level 7's coming to you! :)
@Rabid Hellooo got 10 level 7's coming to you! :)
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
WOW GUYS! Thank you for the patience. I got a bunch all at the same time (like 300 PA's) so I know I was a bit slow at getting to a lot of them. Thank you all so much for the support. That was a great army. ♥

@NebulaLagoon @Ikunoche
Holy crepes thanks so much for that!

@Varekai
Sorry I sent that derg back to you without a message. I figured you'd understand and I should just keep trekin' along. haha - Thank you for all the dragons you've been leveling for us. ♥

@Kyandiikane @TwilightReactor @Discovery @Pameluke @Texere @Discovered @Avene
I checked the first bit of dragons you sent and it looked like they were all for fastlane, so that's where they went! If I'm incorrect please ping or PM me and I'll go through them again. It's super chaotic but I'm trying not to make mistakes :D Thank you!
WOW GUYS! Thank you for the patience. I got a bunch all at the same time (like 300 PA's) so I know I was a bit slow at getting to a lot of them. Thank you all so much for the support. That was a great army. ♥

@NebulaLagoon @Ikunoche
Holy crepes thanks so much for that!

@Varekai
Sorry I sent that derg back to you without a message. I figured you'd understand and I should just keep trekin' along. haha - Thank you for all the dragons you've been leveling for us. ♥

@Kyandiikane @TwilightReactor @Discovery @Pameluke @Texere @Discovered @Avene
I checked the first bit of dragons you sent and it looked like they were all for fastlane, so that's where they went! If I'm incorrect please ping or PM me and I'll go through them again. It's super chaotic but I'm trying not to make mistakes :D Thank you!
nOym9gW.png
@Gravebloom
Yay, thank you! :D I'll accept them in just a minute after I punt these fastlane guys outta here!
@Gravebloom
Yay, thank you! :D I'll accept them in just a minute after I punt these fastlane guys outta here!
nOym9gW.png
No problem here at all! Thanks very much for getting to them c:
No problem here at all! Thanks very much for getting to them c:
@Rabid No worries! I know how chaotic it gets being the only one available ^^;
@Rabid No worries! I know how chaotic it gets being the only one available ^^;
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
@Hanelli [quote name="Hanelli" date="2018-05-04 03:23:44" ] *arrives with Ivan astride his magical enchanted speakers* Okay so uhh. I missed Tuesday's badge (since I fell asleep when I was about to send dragons to you before rollover I was just simply taht exhausted). Is there any way I can plausibly still get it? [/quote] I think she's sleeping right now, but this is a question for @RandomShmoe I think! Will get back to you asap I'm sure :D
@Hanelli
Hanelli wrote on 2018-05-04 03:23:44:

I think she's sleeping right now, but this is a question for @RandomShmoe I think! Will get back to you asap I'm sure :D
nOym9gW.png
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 113 114