Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chance Encounter (OPEN)
~It is calm in the Southern Icefield today, no wind, no snowstorm. A perfect day to forage for food. A lone imperial trudges through the blanket of snow, a grey speck on a white landscape. Uriah is used to the chill of his homeland, ignoring the banks of icy fluff. The chore is mundane, but Uriah loves it, being able to go for walks alone. He loves his clan, but they can be . . . loud. Arcane dragons can get rather excited when it comes to their research. It's a wonder they decided to move here from the Starfall Isles. The sky is often cloudy, and obscures the night sky. But oh well, enjoy it while it lasts Who knows what land they'll move to next in the name of research. Uriah's thoughts are cut short as he hears the sound of shifting snow. He stops and looks around warily. They were fortunate to have founded their new lair near nice enough neighbors, but not all dragons, or beastclans, are as friendly.~ "Who goes there? Show yourself!" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13241912] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132420/13241912_350.png[/img] [/url]
~It is calm in the Southern Icefield today, no wind, no snowstorm. A perfect day to forage for food. A lone imperial trudges through the blanket of snow, a grey speck on a white landscape.

Uriah is used to the chill of his homeland, ignoring the banks of icy fluff. The chore is mundane, but Uriah loves it, being able to go for walks alone. He loves his clan, but they can be

. . .

loud.

Arcane dragons can get rather excited when it comes to their research. It's a wonder they decided to move here from the Starfall Isles. The sky is often cloudy, and obscures the night sky. But oh well, enjoy it while it lasts

Who knows what land they'll move to next in the name of research.

Uriah's thoughts are cut short as he hears the sound of shifting snow. He stops and looks around warily. They were fortunate to have founded their new lair near nice enough neighbors, but not all dragons, or beastclans, are as friendly.~

"Who goes there? Show yourself!"

13241912_350.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37771519] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/377716/37771519_350.png[/img] [/url] The Pearlcatcher didn't seem intimidated as the towering Imperial demanded her to show herself. "Hi!" she greeted him, holding a ruby that's seemingly producing heat. "I'm Iliade and I came here for blue quartz 'cause I like their pretty blue color. Did you know blue quartz are colored that way because of magnesio-riebeckite?"

37771519_350.png

The Pearlcatcher didn't seem intimidated as the towering Imperial demanded her to show herself.
"Hi!" she greeted him, holding a ruby that's seemingly producing heat. "I'm Iliade and I came here for blue quartz 'cause I like their pretty blue color. Did you know blue quartz are colored that way because of magnesio-riebeckite?"
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
@YarnDrawcia

~The imperial calms down~

"I did not know that." Uriah admits.

"Forgive my shouting, You startled me. The local beastclans are a bit testy so I thought I had a little challenger on my hands."
@YarnDrawcia

~The imperial calms down~

"I did not know that." Uriah admits.

"Forgive my shouting, You startled me. The local beastclans are a bit testy so I thought I had a little challenger on my hands."
(OOC: No need to ping me, I'm subbed.)

"It's okay," the violet Pearlcatcher replied. "We used to have Serthis attacking where I live, but we made a peace treaty so everything is good now."
She seemed to remember something. "My name is Iliade by the way! I live in the Misfits lair. They're at the Wandering Contagion."
(OOC: No need to ping me, I'm subbed.)

"It's okay," the violet Pearlcatcher replied. "We used to have Serthis attacking where I live, but we made a peace treaty so everything is good now."
She seemed to remember something. "My name is Iliade by the way! I live in the Misfits lair. They're at the Wandering Contagion."
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
(OOC: Ah i forgot about subs. My bad)

"Ah, been there a handful of times. My clan orginates from the Starfall Isles, though we just recently made the move here."

"Oh where are my manners, my name is Uriah. Pleasure to meet you."

~he seems to bit on the elderly side, underneath all the furs and armor~
(OOC: Ah i forgot about subs. My bad)

"Ah, been there a handful of times. My clan orginates from the Starfall Isles, though we just recently made the move here."

"Oh where are my manners, my name is Uriah. Pleasure to meet you."

~he seems to bit on the elderly side, underneath all the furs and armor~