Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you looking forward to?
1 2 3 4
@Neekko
D: Unfortunetly, i cannot. My parents wont allow me to. >.> I would have.....but. *Shrugs* D:
Snowy winters sounds so awesome. XD I know it isnt always, but...Ive never seen snow in real life so that sounds great XD

Ahh I see...XD What about the beaches? XD Ever been to kailua beach? @.@ Its so secluded sometimes, i lovee itttt. XD tis so far away though. D:
@Neekko
D: Unfortunetly, i cannot. My parents wont allow me to. >.> I would have.....but. *Shrugs* D:
Snowy winters sounds so awesome. XD I know it isnt always, but...Ive never seen snow in real life so that sounds great XD

Ahh I see...XD What about the beaches? XD Ever been to kailua beach? @.@ Its so secluded sometimes, i lovee itttt. XD tis so far away though. D:
2u53zia.png
@Iridescence4810 Boo, that's lame. Hopefully you'll be able to venture out to this side of the country someday, maybe for a career? Though sticking to the islands isn't bad, either. ;D The snow is indeed awesome! Though everyone here seems to hate it, haha. I guess anyone would if they've been experiencing it all their life.

Ooooooh, no. The beaches, no. >.> Nononono. During one of my childhood days at the beach a poop that was floating in the water (might have been Ala Moana beach) got too close to my mouth and that has basically made me avoid beaches ever since. I know it's weird for an islander, but... UGH. I can't do it anymore. *paranoid germaphobe*

I have never been to Kailua beach. :( I rarely traveled to that side of the island.
@Iridescence4810 Boo, that's lame. Hopefully you'll be able to venture out to this side of the country someday, maybe for a career? Though sticking to the islands isn't bad, either. ;D The snow is indeed awesome! Though everyone here seems to hate it, haha. I guess anyone would if they've been experiencing it all their life.

Ooooooh, no. The beaches, no. >.> Nononono. During one of my childhood days at the beach a poop that was floating in the water (might have been Ala Moana beach) got too close to my mouth and that has basically made me avoid beaches ever since. I know it's weird for an islander, but... UGH. I can't do it anymore. *paranoid germaphobe*

I have never been to Kailua beach. :( I rarely traveled to that side of the island.
I make adoptables. Click on the Spiral for info! 5754843.png
@Neekko
:P aye it is. And i hope ill get to one day...;) Ive always wanted to see maine.....XD Gotta get to Australia first...and amsterdam....and england...LOL. XD *is totally travel deprived*
and meh, its not bad...but not good either you know? O.o Im quite bored... XD
Aye. People always get tired of beauty, when theyve been around it for too long. :{

D: Oh gosh really? thats disgusting!! @.@ Ach. Ewh. @.@ I hate people who just. Cant. Stay. Clean. >:( Like really, have some respect. -.- So i get where youre coming from...:{

But Kailua beach is really really clean...O.o I prefer it there to Alamoana, (Ala Moana is wayyy too rocky for me. O.O It hurts) but yes, its quite far. D: And not just to swim, the scenery is really nice too. With really soft sand. XD Its probably only that nice though because its too far for people to go to and pollute. :|

Anyways...^^ Welcome back to oahu haha. XD Enjoy your stay? ;D
@Neekko
:P aye it is. And i hope ill get to one day...;) Ive always wanted to see maine.....XD Gotta get to Australia first...and amsterdam....and england...LOL. XD *is totally travel deprived*
and meh, its not bad...but not good either you know? O.o Im quite bored... XD
Aye. People always get tired of beauty, when theyve been around it for too long. :{

D: Oh gosh really? thats disgusting!! @.@ Ach. Ewh. @.@ I hate people who just. Cant. Stay. Clean. >:( Like really, have some respect. -.- So i get where youre coming from...:{

But Kailua beach is really really clean...O.o I prefer it there to Alamoana, (Ala Moana is wayyy too rocky for me. O.O It hurts) but yes, its quite far. D: And not just to swim, the scenery is really nice too. With really soft sand. XD Its probably only that nice though because its too far for people to go to and pollute. :|

Anyways...^^ Welcome back to oahu haha. XD Enjoy your stay? ;D
2u53zia.png
@Iridescence4810 I'd like to go to all those places someday, too! Some day, Some day...

Yeah, I agree that Ala Moana beach is too rocky. D: It's the one I've been to the most because my dad's job would have their annual company picnic there. Maybe I'll try visiting Kailua beach when I get there in a couple weeks. I'll be showing my mainlander BF around, so it'll be good to take him to a beach that isn't filthy or tourist-cluttered!

Haha, thanks. I will definitely enjoy my stay! :'D
@Iridescence4810 I'd like to go to all those places someday, too! Some day, Some day...

Yeah, I agree that Ala Moana beach is too rocky. D: It's the one I've been to the most because my dad's job would have their annual company picnic there. Maybe I'll try visiting Kailua beach when I get there in a couple weeks. I'll be showing my mainlander BF around, so it'll be good to take him to a beach that isn't filthy or tourist-cluttered!

Haha, thanks. I will definitely enjoy my stay! :'D
I make adoptables. Click on the Spiral for info! 5754843.png
@Neekko
Yeah...:P some day...@.@

Ahh really? @.@ Yeah for some reason, alot of work places like to use that as a beach area. O.O My dads work place had their party there too. >.> I only like Alamoana beach for paddleboarding.....which is the only reason why i go when my dad goes, so i can use their boards ahaha >:)

and heh you should. ;) It really is quite beautiful. The end is more secluded/empty...;)
Then again....On north shore, you can see seaturtles most of the time...XD But thats even farther omg. -.-
@Neekko
Yeah...:P some day...@.@

Ahh really? @.@ Yeah for some reason, alot of work places like to use that as a beach area. O.O My dads work place had their party there too. >.> I only like Alamoana beach for paddleboarding.....which is the only reason why i go when my dad goes, so i can use their boards ahaha >:)

and heh you should. ;) It really is quite beautiful. The end is more secluded/empty...;)
Then again....On north shore, you can see seaturtles most of the time...XD But thats even farther omg. -.-
2u53zia.png
I'm excited to go to the Renn Faire with my boyfriend next weekend! And if it's warm enough we might go to the waterpark at some point too. c:
I'm excited to go to the Renn Faire with my boyfriend next weekend! And if it's warm enough we might go to the waterpark at some point too. c:
1 hatchling available!
roaDmns.png
Phwoosh. I could use an optimism boost, a happy reminder, so I'll indulge in spazzing.

I'm excited for Monday because I'll get to see my favorite band (local, anyway)- they're on the verge of imploding a wee bit, but my favorite member is holding down the fort and waiting out their "I'm in my mid-to-late twenties and take things for granted" phases to see if it is indeed just a phase and they'll come wandering back. The bright side is most of them are already wandering back. Even if they don't and it's just him and his guitar, I'll still be there because he's the sweetest guy.
I'm also excited about the prospect of a lot of celebrating on Monday. It's been a while since I let loose like I'm going to. XD

I'm excited for the cosplays I'm working on- for the conventions I'm planning to wear them to and the photoshoots I have planned in them.
I'm excited for the decisions I'll end up making, cosplay wise- for all that I have them all planned out, every day of the conventions decided- there's still the surprise factor in that I'm not sure if I'm going as part of a pair or alone, so it will be neat to see what I end up with!

I'm excited for May, when I'll go adventuring a few hours away to see my favorite band (mid-level fame ;D) with my boyfriend, and I'll get to watch him admit that this music he grudgingly likes is AMAZING live and that the lead singer's crazy intense serial killer-esque eye contact is the most fun thing ever.
I'm excited for the trip home and whatever cool thing we stop to do- zoo or aquarium.

I'm excited for my local zoo with it's new baby lemur, who will be old enough to eat bananas by the time I get to go- the babies can get out of their cages and they let them, so they'll come right up to you and eat the banana from your hand. I'm excited to touch noses with the coatimundis they have and hold hands with the monkeys.
I'm really excited about feeding the giraffes they've added, ohgosh.

I'm excited that I have a lot of things to be excited about, and that even when I'm having grumbly, feeling down and blah days, I know that it's going to be pretty flipping awesome soon.

XD

/gratuitous excitement post
;D
Phwoosh. I could use an optimism boost, a happy reminder, so I'll indulge in spazzing.

I'm excited for Monday because I'll get to see my favorite band (local, anyway)- they're on the verge of imploding a wee bit, but my favorite member is holding down the fort and waiting out their "I'm in my mid-to-late twenties and take things for granted" phases to see if it is indeed just a phase and they'll come wandering back. The bright side is most of them are already wandering back. Even if they don't and it's just him and his guitar, I'll still be there because he's the sweetest guy.
I'm also excited about the prospect of a lot of celebrating on Monday. It's been a while since I let loose like I'm going to. XD

I'm excited for the cosplays I'm working on- for the conventions I'm planning to wear them to and the photoshoots I have planned in them.
I'm excited for the decisions I'll end up making, cosplay wise- for all that I have them all planned out, every day of the conventions decided- there's still the surprise factor in that I'm not sure if I'm going as part of a pair or alone, so it will be neat to see what I end up with!

I'm excited for May, when I'll go adventuring a few hours away to see my favorite band (mid-level fame ;D) with my boyfriend, and I'll get to watch him admit that this music he grudgingly likes is AMAZING live and that the lead singer's crazy intense serial killer-esque eye contact is the most fun thing ever.
I'm excited for the trip home and whatever cool thing we stop to do- zoo or aquarium.

I'm excited for my local zoo with it's new baby lemur, who will be old enough to eat bananas by the time I get to go- the babies can get out of their cages and they let them, so they'll come right up to you and eat the banana from your hand. I'm excited to touch noses with the coatimundis they have and hold hands with the monkeys.
I'm really excited about feeding the giraffes they've added, ohgosh.

I'm excited that I have a lot of things to be excited about, and that even when I'm having grumbly, feeling down and blah days, I know that it's going to be pretty flipping awesome soon.

XD

/gratuitous excitement post
;D
bHeX9bv.png
A bunch of things! Most of which are birthday related.

I'm having a quiet get-together with my closets friends on Saturday, then next Monday, my actual birthday, my parents and I are going out to eat at Cheesecake Factory. (Red Velvet Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeescake, you are calling my name.)

Also, summer camp. I went to sleep-away camp with all my friends for the first time last year and I can't wait to do it again!
A bunch of things! Most of which are birthday related.

I'm having a quiet get-together with my closets friends on Saturday, then next Monday, my actual birthday, my parents and I are going out to eat at Cheesecake Factory. (Red Velvet Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeescake, you are calling my name.)

Also, summer camp. I went to sleep-away camp with all my friends for the first time last year and I can't wait to do it again!
The weekend. Nuff said. Or well...I'm already happy when I got over and done with this week's Wednesday. I'm not looking forward to it...After that, I'l be fine, I guess..
The weekend. Nuff said. Or well...I'm already happy when I got over and done with this week's Wednesday. I'm not looking forward to it...After that, I'l be fine, I guess..
I'm looking forward to this weekend. It's spring break at college but I still have to work, blah. So I took a long weekend off and will likely be going down to DC with a friend. No reason in particular, just wanted to visit.

Also should be getting my copy of FFX/X-2 HD in the mail tomorrow, totally forgot so am really psyched about it lol. I preordered ages ago.

Last and certainly not least, really looking forward to PAX East next month.
I'm looking forward to this weekend. It's spring break at college but I still have to work, blah. So I took a long weekend off and will likely be going down to DC with a friend. No reason in particular, just wanted to visit.

Also should be getting my copy of FFX/X-2 HD in the mail tomorrow, totally forgot so am really psyched about it lol. I preordered ages ago.

Last and certainly not least, really looking forward to PAX East next month.
1 2 3 4