Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Priority
Hello everyone!

I'm kind of new here. What would you suggest I prioritize to buy in Festive Flavors shop first?
Hello everyone!

I'm kind of new here. What would you suggest I prioritize to buy in Festive Flavors shop first?
@kaledactyl

Anything you want - besides the emblem since that will be buyable next festival as it has been for years now. The other items will change out and you will have to be lucky to get it later.
@kaledactyl

Anything you want - besides the emblem since that will be buyable next festival as it has been for years now. The other items will change out and you will have to be lucky to get it later.
@kaledactyl i would recommend the 65 sand dollar apparel! unlike the familiar and vista, which are only useful in single quantities (you can only display one vista at a time and only equip one of the same familiar), if you have multiple copies of apparel, you can put it on multiple dragons! or the same dragon, we don't judge lmao

and like Ismaiel mentioned, the emblems come back each year and are usually also available at a reasonable price throughout the year otherwise, so if you miss out on getting it this time, it'll be around later. c:
@kaledactyl i would recommend the 65 sand dollar apparel! unlike the familiar and vista, which are only useful in single quantities (you can only display one vista at a time and only equip one of the same familiar), if you have multiple copies of apparel, you can put it on multiple dragons! or the same dragon, we don't judge lmao

and like Ismaiel mentioned, the emblems come back each year and are usually also available at a reasonable price throughout the year otherwise, so if you miss out on getting it this time, it'll be around later. c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@kaledactyl

In terms of what I want to sell later, apparel, then familiar. HOWEVER, if you're able to grind away in the coliseum I would definitely recommend trying to get your hands on chests and skins, because those are what tend to inflate like crazy once some time has passed, since everyone loves a gorgeous skin, and they won't be made anymore. <3

However, I love filling up my bestiary, so I make sure I always get at least two of the familiar; one to sell, and one to keep!

Best of luck!
@kaledactyl

In terms of what I want to sell later, apparel, then familiar. HOWEVER, if you're able to grind away in the coliseum I would definitely recommend trying to get your hands on chests and skins, because those are what tend to inflate like crazy once some time has passed, since everyone loves a gorgeous skin, and they won't be made anymore. <3

However, I love filling up my bestiary, so I make sure I always get at least two of the familiar; one to sell, and one to keep!

Best of luck!
Thanks for the replies everyone! They were very helpful~
Thanks for the replies everyone! They were very helpful~