Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] dragons w art / Gened/un gens 1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
bump
bump
Bump
Bump
bump
bump
Do you have price ranges for Espresso, Gregor, Frankie and his two brothers? I probably can't afford all of them but I'm hoping I can afford someone lol, they're all so gorgeous *^*
Do you have price ranges for Espresso, Gregor, Frankie and his two brothers? I probably can't afford all of them but I'm hoping I can afford someone lol, they're all so gorgeous *^*
@Animecafe102

they are 100 gems each however I took down the 3 bros as I decided I want to keep them as characters
@Animecafe102

they are 100 gems each however I took down the 3 bros as I decided I want to keep them as characters
@Krookodiles ok I'd love to buy Espresso for that much! I have to buy some lair space though so it might take a bit for me to have room
@Krookodiles ok I'd love to buy Espresso for that much! I have to buy some lair space though so it might take a bit for me to have room
@Animecafe102

sounds good
@Animecafe102

sounds good
Ok I finally managed to get more lair space so I can buy him now! (I ended up selling all of my materials and most of my other section in my hoard because I was getting tired of trying to get treasure and tbh I was getting sick of looking at that stuff lol)
Ok I finally managed to get more lair space so I can buy him now! (I ended up selling all of my materials and most of my other section in my hoard because I was getting tired of trying to get treasure and tbh I was getting sick of looking at that stuff lol)
I just realized I forgot to ping you and I'm not sure if you're subscribed or not lol @Krookodiles
I just realized I forgot to ping you and I'm not sure if you're subscribed or not lol @Krookodiles
@Animecafe102 I’ll send a two way CR then
@Animecafe102 I’ll send a two way CR then
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8