Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [US/UM] Lend a hand?
1 2
Alright so I'm having a LOT of trouble with this Ultra Necrozma over here, and if one of you would be so kind as to lend over a level 60 to 65 Spiritomb or Zoroark or any other pokemon you see fit for this fight, I will pay you with as much treasure I own at the time of the trade and maybe even with a prismatic veil. If any of y'all can take up this offer, then that would be just dandy.
other than that this is gonna be my commentary on the fight(s)
Alright so I'm having a LOT of trouble with this Ultra Necrozma over here, and if one of you would be so kind as to lend over a level 60 to 65 Spiritomb or Zoroark or any other pokemon you see fit for this fight, I will pay you with as much treasure I own at the time of the trade and maybe even with a prismatic veil. If any of y'all can take up this offer, then that would be just dandy.
other than that this is gonna be my commentary on the fight(s)
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
literally this entire fight hinges on luck alright
literally this entire fight hinges on luck alright
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
dont get me started on the circumstances I need to beat this thing. just. dont.
dont get me started on the circumstances I need to beat this thing. just. dont.
@GreatLordHades

I have a level 100 Heatran you can use, I got it off of Wonder Trade a while back and it just sits in my box. Message me your friend code and I will send it your way.
@GreatLordHades

I have a level 100 Heatran you can use, I got it off of Wonder Trade a while back and it just sits in my box. Message me your friend code and I will send it your way.
@brambane I can't though. I can't train Pokemon a higher level than level 65.
@brambane I can't though. I can't train Pokemon a higher level than level 65.
@GreatLordHades

Okay new plan then. I can send you a Level 1 Aron with Sturdy and Endeavor. Necrozma will attack it, it will live with Sturdy and Endeavor will bring it down to 1 HP. I can also send you a Cottonee with Prankster + Toxic. Toxic turn 1 and then KO with Aron turn 2. Again shoot me your friend code if you want them.

Edit: Photon Geyser ignores abilities I forgot LOL
@GreatLordHades

Okay new plan then. I can send you a Level 1 Aron with Sturdy and Endeavor. Necrozma will attack it, it will live with Sturdy and Endeavor will bring it down to 1 HP. I can also send you a Cottonee with Prankster + Toxic. Toxic turn 1 and then KO with Aron turn 2. Again shoot me your friend code if you want them.

Edit: Photon Geyser ignores abilities I forgot LOL
@Brambane I think I can go with that, I'll PM you real quick!
@Brambane I think I can go with that, I'll PM you real quick!
@greatlordhades set exp share to on. you can grab a zorua from the training school/nearby grass, it evolves at level 30 and isnt too slow of an exp gainer. a magnezone works well (any steel-type really) to tough out attacks. or get a pokemon with high speed/focus sash and use toxic on it. should be able to wait out the turns until it dies/gets low on HP.

if not, reddit has a pretty active community over on /r/pokemontrades and would be able to help you out, if you have an account.
@greatlordhades set exp share to on. you can grab a zorua from the training school/nearby grass, it evolves at level 30 and isnt too slow of an exp gainer. a magnezone works well (any steel-type really) to tough out attacks. or get a pokemon with high speed/focus sash and use toxic on it. should be able to wait out the turns until it dies/gets low on HP.

if not, reddit has a pretty active community over on /r/pokemontrades and would be able to help you out, if you have an account.
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Weavile Nah, man, I think I got this even though this will, again, heavily rely on whether or not my quick claw works out.
@Weavile Nah, man, I think I got this even though this will, again, heavily rely on whether or not my quick claw works out.
@greatlordhades best of luck, however there are some methods that don't rely on (13 or 20 percent, i forgot) chance for quick claw to go first. if you have a pokemon that can learn perish song (lapras, jynx, politoed, absol, etc) it would work too.
@greatlordhades best of luck, however there are some methods that don't rely on (13 or 20 percent, i forgot) chance for quick claw to go first. if you have a pokemon that can learn perish song (lapras, jynx, politoed, absol, etc) it would work too.
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
1 2