Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I have finally joined the cult
1 2 3
i can say it now

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
i can say it now

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
Soon I’ll be one of you, just you wait.
Just because I’m a 5-Star doesn’t mean I can’t make 30 posts an hour.
Soon I’ll be one of you, just you wait.
Just because I’m a 5-Star doesn’t mean I can’t make 30 posts an hour.
lJQFrFF.png ww7QpZEh_o.gif hey, i'm savato!
fgKwRJl7_o.gif he/him they/them ae/aer/aers
fgKwRJl7_o.gif FR time +0
fgKwRJl7_o.gif IKTR players: please click here!
I knew I was getting close and when I saw this thread decided to check, I'm 3 posts away :)

--

@Twizzlet
If you set a dragon as your avatar then sell/exalt it, it remains your avatar. Even more interesting if you sell it and someone else dresses it up the change will appear on your avatar :D
I knew I was getting close and when I saw this thread decided to check, I'm 3 posts away :)

--

@Twizzlet
If you set a dragon as your avatar then sell/exalt it, it remains your avatar. Even more interesting if you sell it and someone else dresses it up the change will appear on your avatar :D
VHK85V8.gif
[quote name="Mortveil" date="2018-04-29 13:15:54" ] I knew I was getting close and when I saw this thread decided to check, I'm 3 posts away :) [/quote] [size=7][b]ONE OF US[/b][/size]
Mortveil wrote on 2018-04-29 13:15:54:
ONE OF US
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
[quote name="@pew" date="2018-04-29 12:35:36" ] [quote name="@Twizzlet" date="2018-04-29 12:34:03" ] WAIT HOW IS YOUR PROFILE PICTURE A DRAGON YOU DON'T HAVE WHAT [/quote] why do you have only one dragon wHAT [/quote] [center][i][b][size=7] evil cackling ensues[/size][/b][/i][/center] [size=1]@Mortveil aw man you spoiled the surprise xD[/size] but uh, wow, honestly didn’t expect this to go past page 1 :’D tyvm to everyone!!!
@pew wrote on 2018-04-29 12:35:36:
@Twizzlet wrote on 2018-04-29 12:34:03:
WAIT

HOW IS YOUR PROFILE PICTURE A DRAGON YOU DON'T HAVE
WHAT

why do you have only one dragon wHAT
evil cackling ensues

@Mortveil aw man you spoiled the surprise xD

but uh, wow, honestly didn’t expect this to go past page 1 :’D tyvm to everyone!!!
yeet
yeet
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
Congrazzels
Congrazzels
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
[quote name="Mortveil" date="2018-04-29 13:15:54" ] I knew I was getting close and when I saw this thread decided to check, I'm 3 posts away :) -- If you set a dragon as your avatar then sell/exalt it, it remains your avatar. Even more interesting if you sell it and someone else dresses it up the change will appear on your avatar :D [/quote] I didn't know the avatar changed if someone else dressed it o/
Mortveil wrote on 2018-04-29 13:15:54:

--

I didn't know the avatar changed if someone else dressed it o/
WpjbI2U.gif
WOOP

(I'm surprised you weren't already a member, I thought I've seen you around so much?)
WOOP

(I'm surprised you weren't already a member, I thought I've seen you around so much?)
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
Congratulations! I'll see you there soon! Possibly tonight. :D
Congratulations! I'll see you there soon! Possibly tonight. :D
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png