Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I can't be the only one.
1 2
I often check on my hatchlings that I sold to make sure they're fed and see which ones are battling now.

Some have good owners but one doesn't and I feel like if you let my dragon starve I should automatically get her back.
I often check on my hatchlings that I sold to make sure they're fed and see which ones are battling now.

Some have good owners but one doesn't and I feel like if you let my dragon starve I should automatically get her back.
tumblr_nxwndpS5cq1sfz95mo2_500.png
Well, what if they're on vacation or something, @Bujnik?
Well, what if they're on vacation or something, @Bujnik?
ice_rune_50x50.png
He never named any of his dragons so I get the feeling he lost interest. It's a shame.
He never named any of his dragons so I get the feeling he lost interest. It's a shame.
One time I checked the well-being of my sold hatchlings, I found out, some of them had been exalted. How's that for an investment? XD
One time I checked the well-being of my sold hatchlings, I found out, some of them had been exalted. How's that for an investment? XD
Some times I check up on sold babies. The only thing I can't really stand is when people don't name them, or they resell them right away, especially when I give people deals.
Some times I check up on sold babies. The only thing I can't really stand is when people don't name them, or they resell them right away, especially when I give people deals.
KXIXrEm.png
I do that too, it makes me feel really good when people name them and dress them/ give them familiars.
I do that too, it makes me feel really good when people name them and dress them/ give them familiars.
Untitled_Artwork.png
Me too. I like, when people take good care for my dragon's offspring. And I'd like to feed those lacking energy. That's why I support idea that someone has given in Suggestions forum - to create possibility to feed dragons of other players.
Me too. I like, when people take good care for my dragon's offspring. And I'd like to feed those lacking energy. That's why I support idea that someone has given in Suggestions forum - to create possibility to feed dragons of other players.
5p3axy.jpg
I check on my hatchlings, I also check on the parents of hatchlings I&#039;ve bought. A lot of them have 0 energy </3
I check on my hatchlings, I also check on the parents of hatchlings I&#039;ve bought. A lot of them have 0 energy </3
1kz7OWt.png
Yeah I definitely stalk the parents too. I can&#039;t wait to see what their other offspring might look like.
Yeah I definitely stalk the parents too. I can&#039;t wait to see what their other offspring might look like.
I have that worry too. I just had my first eggs hatch today and I&#039;m not sure if I&#039;m going to sell them or trade them yet. If I go that route I&#039;d like for them to go to someone who won&#039;t leave them unnamed and not take care of them.

I like the idea of being able to feed other&#039;s dragons while their on vacation but because of the bonuses you get when you keep your clan above 80% I can&#039;t see them actually putting it in.
I have that worry too. I just had my first eggs hatch today and I&#039;m not sure if I&#039;m going to sell them or trade them yet. If I go that route I&#039;d like for them to go to someone who won&#039;t leave them unnamed and not take care of them.

I like the idea of being able to feed other&#039;s dragons while their on vacation but because of the bonuses you get when you keep your clan above 80% I can&#039;t see them actually putting it in.
tumblr_inline_mvk4i4jvlG1s9y1t2.pngtumblr_inline_mvk4ioUpXl1s9y1t2.pngtumblr_inline_mvnk4ffDup1s9y1t2.png
1 2