Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I can't be the only one.
1 2
How about the siblings? I keep checking those. It's mostly to see how my dragon is fairing compared to its siblings.
How about the siblings? I keep checking those. It's mostly to see how my dragon is fairing compared to its siblings.
Hmm I've only bred my dragons once so far (man, the cooldowns are super long...) and one of the hatchlings is wearing a gold necklace and is fully fed and has a name. Another notttt so much.

One of the others is exalted and I own the last. So 3/4 are doing okay.
Hmm I've only bred my dragons once so far (man, the cooldowns are super long...) and one of the hatchlings is wearing a gold necklace and is fully fed and has a name. Another notttt so much.

One of the others is exalted and I own the last. So 3/4 are doing okay.
pVYFJJf.gif
You think the regular cool downs are long? I'm trying to breed wildclaws. Friggin 35 days.
You think the regular cool downs are long? I'm trying to breed wildclaws. Friggin 35 days.
tumblr_nxwndpS5cq1sfz95mo2_500.png
My first clutch hasn't hatched yet on this site, but I can sort of understand. Personally I don't really mind it if my offspring aren't being taken care of, at least in the sense that I don't feel the urge to go and feed them or anything. It does rankle a little, as I do like to check in on them from time to time regardless of the game - but once they leave my account I generally wash my hands of them to an extent. I think I'd be a lot more neurotic about it though if pets could die from neglect on whatever website I joined.
My first clutch hasn't hatched yet on this site, but I can sort of understand. Personally I don't really mind it if my offspring aren't being taken care of, at least in the sense that I don't feel the urge to go and feed them or anything. It does rankle a little, as I do like to check in on them from time to time regardless of the game - but once they leave my account I generally wash my hands of them to an extent. I think I'd be a lot more neurotic about it though if pets could die from neglect on whatever website I joined.
1 2