Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Apel's accents
1 2 ... 279 280 281 282 283 ... 329 330
@Apel I can't put my name on your ping list, could you please do it for me? I am interested in your female snappy accents, especially the pinkish one. Is that or will it be available or what colors will they/are they available in?
@Apel I can't put my name on your ping list, could you please do it for me? I am interested in your female snappy accents, especially the pinkish one. Is that or will it be available or what colors will they/are they available in?
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@OwnedByCats sure thing! (if you mean my general pinglist, since the sign up for the accents isn't open yet)
All three will be available whenever they get approved :)
@OwnedByCats sure thing! (if you mean my general pinglist, since the sign up for the accents isn't open yet)
All three will be available whenever they get approved :)
tumblr_ozavzrRPeD1sgm2t5o7_r1_500.png
@Apel Sure I don't mind being on your general pinglist at all. I am mostly interested in getting a ping as soon as the snappy accents are ready though. Do you have an idea how much they will be and would you like me to pay you for one now? I really wouldn't mind, I just want to be sure i don't miss out! I have an addiction to snaps and not so many artists offer really wonderful ones so this is quite exciting. :-)
@Apel Sure I don't mind being on your general pinglist at all. I am mostly interested in getting a ping as soon as the snappy accents are ready though. Do you have an idea how much they will be and would you like me to pay you for one now? I really wouldn't mind, I just want to be sure i don't miss out! I have an addiction to snaps and not so many artists offer really wonderful ones so this is quite exciting. :-)
@OwnedByCats They will be 600g each, and no need for payment yet, I'll send them out by private auction :) And I'll make sure you get a ping, no worries!
@OwnedByCats They will be 600g each, and no need for payment yet, I'll send them out by private auction :) And I'll make sure you get a ping, no worries!
tumblr_ozavzrRPeD1sgm2t5o7_r1_500.png
I'd love to be pinged for your glorious snapper accent :3
I'd love to be pinged for your glorious snapper accent :3
Accent Shop
@Apel Thanks for the info, I can hardly wait!
@Apel Thanks for the info, I can hardly wait!
@apel may i be pinged for those snapper accents? they are gorgeous
@apel may i be pinged for those snapper accents? they are gorgeous
Commander of the Rot Army
DoqpTJj.png5s2EsaA.pngtumblr_mpw6z0yxi51szow1ho3_r1_250.png5s2EsaA.pngDoqpTJj.png
@apel may I be pinged when your gorgeous snapper accents become available?
@apel may I be pinged when your gorgeous snapper accents become available?
@apel

Loving those snapper accents! Can I be pinged when they get released?
@apel

Loving those snapper accents! Can I be pinged when they get released?
@apel can I get a ping for tooth bean when it’s ready?
@apel can I get a ping for tooth bean when it’s ready?
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
1 2 ... 279 280 281 282 283 ... 329 330