Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WC] Corrupted Prophecies
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20
[quote name="Cheshly" date="2018-04-25 04:27:50" ] [quote]mb rea qmtreisklq ymuapal fk vefra, Kmka laqapufkd s bsra qtye sq refq...[/quote] @Kalideoscope I'm on mobile so I can't make this look right, but I believe I found one! [/quote] [quote]Of the Southlands covered in white, none deserving a fate such as this[/quote] Me and [user=Duosora] kinda got it.
Cheshly wrote on 2018-04-25 04:27:50:
Quote:
mb rea qmtreisklq ymuapal fk vefra, Kmka laqapufkd s bsra qtye sq refq...

@Kalideoscope
I'm on mobile so I can't make this look right, but I believe I found one!

Quote:
Of the Southlands covered in white, none deserving a fate such as this

Me and kinda got it.
For additional clarity.

Alphabet: abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Encryption: efzghijklmndopqrstauvwxbcy
For additional clarity.

Alphabet: abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Encryption: efzghijklmndopqrstauvwxbcy
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
@Duosora @Wakazu
I'm pretty sure the template is cutting off the first word of things, somehow. There should be a "one" in the front, but otherwise nice job!

mb rea qmtreisklq ymuapal fk vefra,
Kmka laqapufkd s bsra qtye sq refq...
Quote:
One of the Southlands covered in white,
none deserving a fate such as this...
@Duosora @Wakazu
I'm pretty sure the template is cutting off the first word of things, somehow. There should be a "one" in the front, but otherwise nice job!

mb rea qmtreisklq ymuapal fk vefra,
Kmka laqapufkd s bsra qtye sq refq...
Quote:
One of the Southlands covered in white,
none deserving a fate such as this...
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
I got this in a PM: [img]https://i.imgur.com/ab4oA56.png[/img] Is it binary? (add me to the pinglist please!)
I got this in a PM:
ab4oA56.png

Is it binary?

(add me to the pinglist please!)
uHNAhJY.png8VvjJ9p.pngwaOhsb7.pngtumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png
the first thing I thought it looked like was a kind of map
the first thing I thought it looked like was a kind of map
vbbp2e.png
@Fortuna @leopardskin4 @Starstream @ThisOneIsBlue @Cheshly @Elisse @Tacotwix @Gravebloom @Apfelobst @SylvanMoon @KraalofBhaga @alyblaith @Broderick @Chocoli @Sidegrinder @dividedAnimus @Katsuokai @Akaineko @Elysadie @Wakazu While I'm busy updating the OP, a new one has been found! [quote name="Teadwin" date="2018-04-25 15:33:52" ] I got this in a PM: [img]https://i.imgur.com/ab4oA56.png[/img] Is it binary? (add me to the pinglist please!) [/quote]
@Fortuna @leopardskin4 @Starstream @ThisOneIsBlue @Cheshly @Elisse @Tacotwix @Gravebloom @Apfelobst @SylvanMoon @KraalofBhaga @alyblaith @Broderick @Chocoli @Sidegrinder @dividedAnimus @Katsuokai @Akaineko @Elysadie @Wakazu

While I'm busy updating the OP, a new one has been found!
Teadwin wrote on 2018-04-25 15:33:52:
I got this in a PM:
ab4oA56.png

Is it binary?

The OP has been updated with solved prophecies. If the entire (part) of a prophecy was placed correctly, it has been updated as well.
The OP has been updated with solved prophecies. If the entire (part) of a prophecy was placed correctly, it has been updated as well.
Something tells me this is the one that’ll crack this whole thing wide open. Is it Morse maybe?
Something tells me this is the one that’ll crack this whole thing wide open. Is it Morse maybe?
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
[font=candara]I found one ^-^ However I am no good at decoding things so I am unsure what it's telling me :0 [quote]mb rea qmtreisklq ymuapal fk vefra, Kmka laqapufkd s bsra qtye sq refq... [/quote] [font=candara]@Kalideoscope Not sure if I should ping you or not, but just in case c:
I found one ^-^ However I am no good at decoding things so I am unsure what it's telling me :0

Quote:
mb rea qmtreisklq ymuapal fk vefra, Kmka laqapufkd s bsra qtye sq refq...

@Kalideoscope
Not sure if I should ping you or not, but just in case c:
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
[quote name="Kalideoscope" date="2018-04-25 18:30:07" ] So sorry I forgot to delete the pinglist!! Yikes. :/ While I'm busy updating the OP, a new one has been found! [quote name="Teadwin" date="2018-04-25 15:33:52" ] I got this in a PM: [img]https://i.imgur.com/ab4oA56.png[/img] Is it binary? (add me to the pinglist please!) [/quote] [/quote] Here's this one with A as black and B as white for easy substitution into binary, etc (I don't think I have any input error but it's hard to check :/) [quote]ABABABBBABBAABABAABAAAAAABB ABBABABBBABABABBBAABBABBBAB AAAABAAAAAABBABAAAABBBABABA BBBAABAABBBAABAABBBBAABAABA AAAAABBABBBAABBABBBBABBBABB BAABAAAAAABBBABBBABBABAABAB BBABAAABBABAAAAABAAAAAABBAB BBAABBABBBBAABAAAAAABBAABAA ABBAABABABBABBAAABBAAAABABB BBAABABBBAABBAAABABA ABAAAAABABBABBBAABBAABAAAAB AAAAAABBABAAAABBAAAABABBBAA BBABBBABAAABBAABABABBABBBAA ABAAAAAABBABBBBABBABBBAAABA AAAAABBABBBBABBBABABABBBAAB AAABAAAAAABBBAABBABBAABABAB BAABABABBABABBABBABAABABBAB BBAABBAABBB[/quote]
Kalideoscope wrote on 2018-04-25 18:30:07:
So sorry I forgot to delete the pinglist!! Yikes. :/

While I'm busy updating the OP, a new one has been found!
Teadwin wrote on 2018-04-25 15:33:52:
I got this in a PM:
ab4oA56.png

Is it binary?

Here's this one with A as black and B as white for easy substitution into binary, etc (I don't think I have any input error but it's hard to check :/)
Quote:
ABABABBBABBAABABAABAAAAAABB
ABBABABBBABABABBBAABBABBBAB
AAAABAAAAAABBABAAAABBBABABA
BBBAABAABBBAABAABBBBAABAABA
AAAAABBABBBAABBABBBBABBBABB
BAABAAAAAABBBABBBABBABAABAB
BBABAAABBABAAAAABAAAAAABBAB
BBAABBABBBBAABAAAAAABBAABAA
ABBAABABABBABBAAABBAAAABABB
BBAABABBBAABBAAABABA
ABAAAAABABBABBBAABBAABAAAAB
AAAAAABBABAAAABBAAAABABBBAA
BBABBBABAAABBAABABABBABBBAA
ABAAAAAABBABBBBABBABBBAAABA
AAAAABBABBBBABBBABABABBBAAB
AAABAAAAAABBBAABBABBAABABAB
BAABABABBABABBABBABAABABBAB
BBAABBAABBB

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20