Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 422 423
[quote name="Beheaded" date="2018-04-09 19:36:11" ] Move to a new town! (Everyone hates you.) Become plagued by dreams! (You're trapped forever.) Scream in other people's dreams! (Look at those nightmares.) Teenaged Rebellion! (The only way.) Free yourself from YOURSELF! (Gee; everyone still hates you.) Politics! (It's basically Pokemon with feels.) [/quote] Persona 5?
Beheaded wrote on 2018-04-09 19:36:11:
Move to a new town! (Everyone hates you.)

Become plagued by dreams! (You're trapped forever.)

Scream in other people's dreams! (Look at those nightmares.)

Teenaged Rebellion! (The only way.)

Free yourself from YOURSELF! (Gee; everyone still hates you.)

Politics! (It's basically Pokemon with feels.)
Persona 5?
NBeoOgB.png
@bunzel [quote name="bunzel" date="2018-04-24 17:56:18" ] terraria in space [/quote] Starbound? [quote name="bunzel" date="2018-04-24 17:56:18" ] anime WWI [/quote] I'm going to take a wild guess and say Fire Emblem...?
@bunzel
bunzel wrote on 2018-04-24 17:56:18:
terraria in space
Starbound?
anime WWI
I'm going to take a wild guess and say Fire Emblem...?
[quote name="Paravoina" date="2018-04-06 20:59:09" ] All the same series Use prehistoric monsters to help fight alien invaders that want to have another giant alien eat your planet because you don't look like them. Now a giant shapeshifting body snatching sorcerer is on the loose and after you. Featuring pokemon's rotation battles before pokemon's rotation battles were pokemon's rotation battles. Card games on motor- oh wait excuse me wrong franchise. Ahem Dinosaurs on jeeps. But it's not jurassic park. [/quote] I recognize Fossil Fighters, Fossil Fighters Champions, and Fossil Fighters Frontier (i think thats what it was called? idk) but I'm not sure what the motorcycle one is. - VRchat meets Saw meets Hunger Games, now with 20% more fanservice! - Well, space pirates killed essentially everyone, so I geuss its time to eat them, since they [i]sorta[/i] look like food... - If [i]your[/i] name starts with J, and [i]my[/i] name starts with J, and [i]his[/i] name starts with J, then who's collecting the corpse parts? - A cute starfish prince pretends to be a Beyblade in order to restore the memory of some furry cosplayer who fell through his roof. (edit; typo!)
Paravoina wrote on 2018-04-06 20:59:09:
All the same series

Use prehistoric monsters to help fight alien invaders that want to have another giant alien eat your planet because you don't look like them.

Now a giant shapeshifting body snatching sorcerer is on the loose and after you. Featuring pokemon's rotation battles before pokemon's rotation battles were pokemon's rotation battles.

Card games on motor- oh wait excuse me wrong franchise.

Ahem

Dinosaurs on jeeps. But it's not jurassic park.

I recognize Fossil Fighters, Fossil Fighters Champions, and Fossil Fighters Frontier (i think thats what it was called? idk) but I'm not sure what the motorcycle one is.

- VRchat meets Saw meets Hunger Games, now with 20% more fanservice!

- Well, space pirates killed essentially everyone, so I geuss its time to eat them, since they sorta look like food...

- If your name starts with J, and my name starts with J, and his name starts with J, then who's collecting the corpse parts?

- A cute starfish prince pretends to be a Beyblade in order to restore the memory of some furry cosplayer who fell through his roof.

(edit; typo!)
she/her||sagittarius||yeehaw
my tumblr!
"god.... wow... we really... hm... hm.. we sure did mess that up didnt we.... yikes" -far cry 5
"god.... wow... we really... hm... hm.. we sure did mess that up didnt we.... yikes" -far cry 5
@worldsbestcowboy

i could only figure out your 3rd and 4th description, which would be Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven (i think) and Starfy.
@worldsbestcowboy

i could only figure out your 3rd and 4th description, which would be Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven (i think) and Starfy.
tumblr_p888bfCoZA1x043mto1_540.png
time to punch a tree
time to punch a tree
1dgHJ.gif
@McChicken [quote name="McChicken" date="2018-04-25 01:16:00" ] time to punch a tree [/quote] [s]About every survival sandbox ever[/s] I guess Minecraft Okay, here's mine: Man has debt, man needs to get girl from tower, girl is not happy, man is angry, dad is angrier, dad is man, man is dad, dad is dead
@McChicken
McChicken wrote on 2018-04-25 01:16:00:
time to punch a tree

About every survival sandbox ever I guess Minecraft

Okay, here's mine:
Man has debt, man needs to get girl from tower, girl is not happy, man is angry, dad is angrier, dad is man, man is dad, dad is dead
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
[quote name="LucidFeathers" date="2018-04-24 18:23:15" ] @bunzel [quote name="bunzel" date="2018-04-24 17:56:18" ] terraria in space [/quote] Starbound? [quote name="bunzel" date="2018-04-24 17:56:18" ] anime WWI [/quote] I'm going to take a wild guess and say Fire Emblem...? [/quote] you were right about starbound! but anime WWI is [spoiler]Valkyria Chronicles[/spoiler]
LucidFeathers wrote on 2018-04-24 18:23:15:
@bunzel
terraria in space
Starbound?
anime WWI
I'm going to take a wild guess and say Fire Emblem...?
you were right about starbound!
but anime WWI is Valkyria Chronicles
[quote name="@Bumbling" date="2018-04-24 07:18:36" ] A ROBLOX game where you destroy the sun as a robot. Also, you get to ride a skateboard and kill some fiery dude. [/quote] robot 64??
@Bumbling wrote on 2018-04-24 07:18:36:
A ROBLOX game where you destroy the sun as a robot. Also, you get to ride a skateboard and kill some fiery dude.
robot 64??
(f)art shoppe
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
You turn your lawn (and pool, and roof) into a death trap to protect your head. Then a flower sings at you while your enemies become backup dancers.
You turn your lawn (and pool, and roof) into a death trap to protect your head. Then a flower sings at you while your enemies become backup dancers.
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 422 423