Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] Wakor's Art Shop!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Wakor Ah, fair enough. I shall be sure to throw some money at you once I get paid :3
@Wakor Ah, fair enough. I shall be sure to throw some money at you once I get paid :3
@GadzooksTD

I look forward to it! Thank you so much for your kind words.
@GadzooksTD

I look forward to it! Thank you so much for your kind words.
qZ7AMuJ.png

Custom Moodboards
Great quality and image sources!

qZ7AMuJ.png
JUst wanna say, I love your art so much!!!~~ If I had the money I would totally go to your for art. So professional, talented, and absolutely gorgeous. :D
JUst wanna say, I love your art so much!!!~~ If I had the money I would totally go to your for art. So professional, talented, and absolutely gorgeous. :D
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
@SakuraAngel

Thank you so much :D
@SakuraAngel

Thank you so much :D
qZ7AMuJ.png

Custom Moodboards

qZ7AMuJ.png
@Wakor :D you're welcome!!
@Wakor :D you're welcome!!
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
Bumping for my b! <3
Bumping for my b! <3
tumblr_n7xnjh2MXI1sexae5o1_100.gif
[s]boop snoot[/s] bump! [center][img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TornOblongBoubou-size_restricted.gif[/img][/center]
boop snoot bump!
TornOblongBoubou-size_restricted.gif
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
@Wakor

If you're willing to do this with FR currency (preferably treasure on my end), how much would it cost to get a full nest of Ice eggs?
@Wakor

If you're willing to do this with FR currency (preferably treasure on my end), how much would it cost to get a full nest of Ice eggs?
sdQALHp.pngpLa90p5.pngbukyt68.png7m2CQ14.pngAvSvYKk.pngBH6H9qL.pngZ6ShkCk.pngvlnoLF7.pngeyXxC46.pngPWaEUM7.pnguUsIYgK.pngJTNryKY.pngs5qhQvC.pngzDNAPZW.png6rm63N0.pngAKIfioS.pngmEPWhO0.png ___ __ CcntWud.png
@Wakor I wish it wasn't real money...

Also, see above- What would it cost for a Wind / Light nest with Wind and light eggs?
@Wakor I wish it wasn't real money...

Also, see above- What would it cost for a Wind / Light nest with Wind and light eggs?
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
WKtl2lb.png
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
very inactive :(
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
unknown.png
@Chill827

Hi, sorry for the late reply :) The price depends on how much of a unique design I'm gonna need to make from scratch, and if you want any animation. What did you have in mind?
@Chill827

Hi, sorry for the late reply :) The price depends on how much of a unique design I'm gonna need to make from scratch, and if you want any animation. What did you have in mind?
qZ7AMuJ.png

Custom Moodboards

qZ7AMuJ.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17