Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | MASS LAIR CLEANOUT + All breeding ready
Hello all! Every dragon on pages three and four in my lair is up for auction. The dragon will go to the highest bidder as long as it is within a reasonable range. I want to get rid of every dragon, please take them off my hands!
If you see one or a few that you like, reply to this forum with the price you're willing to pay. I also accept festival tokens, familiars, chests, and basically any item that is reasonable for trade. Sales will close within a few days, depending on the activity of this forum; if you need extra time to gather funds, let me know.
Hello all! Every dragon on pages three and four in my lair is up for auction. The dragon will go to the highest bidder as long as it is within a reasonable range. I want to get rid of every dragon, please take them off my hands!
If you see one or a few that you like, reply to this forum with the price you're willing to pay. I also accept festival tokens, familiars, chests, and basically any item that is reasonable for trade. Sales will close within a few days, depending on the activity of this forum; if you need extra time to gather funds, let me know.
vT2mvkB.png
bump
bump
vT2mvkB.png