Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Made a Minecraft server... All welcome!
1 2
Hello everyone!

So I've noticed a few posts in the recent-ish past regarding a Minecraft server. While this isn't a Flight Rising specific server, it is something a good friend and I just started up. We opened it to the public today and would love to have new players to join us. I know the community here is wonderful and I felt like all of you here would be a great fit to the server and our ideals.

It is called The Grotto and is an Augmented Survival world. It has a custom map, so you won't be seeing the same ol' same ol' like you usually do!

It is still very much in the early stages of development, but we have lots of things planned for in the future. For example, we have a mob arena that is almost finished and will be implemented over the next few days. There are also voting ranks and reward chests.

Here are some example pictures of the spawn. Sorry for it being night in most of them, though!

Aerial view!
This is Bahmi! He is our common item merchant.
And this is Kelari! He is/will be the merchant with various rare items!
My big friggin' willow tree that looms over The Grotto spawn.

Here's the IP: 144.217.22.55

We also have a Discord, so if you want, feel free to pop on in and say hi!

https://discord.gg/QhRUBqf
Hello everyone!

So I've noticed a few posts in the recent-ish past regarding a Minecraft server. While this isn't a Flight Rising specific server, it is something a good friend and I just started up. We opened it to the public today and would love to have new players to join us. I know the community here is wonderful and I felt like all of you here would be a great fit to the server and our ideals.

It is called The Grotto and is an Augmented Survival world. It has a custom map, so you won't be seeing the same ol' same ol' like you usually do!

It is still very much in the early stages of development, but we have lots of things planned for in the future. For example, we have a mob arena that is almost finished and will be implemented over the next few days. There are also voting ranks and reward chests.

Here are some example pictures of the spawn. Sorry for it being night in most of them, though!

Aerial view!
This is Bahmi! He is our common item merchant.
And this is Kelari! He is/will be the merchant with various rare items!
My big friggin' willow tree that looms over The Grotto spawn.

Here's the IP: 144.217.22.55

We also have a Discord, so if you want, feel free to pop on in and say hi!

https://discord.gg/QhRUBqf
lTI46fW.png
We totally still have room for more folk. While we are still developing, we are slowly adding more and more features and neat, fun stuff. We also already have a small, active community forming.

Remember, you can join our Discord, too :)
We totally still have room for more folk. While we are still developing, we are slowly adding more and more features and neat, fun stuff. We also already have a small, active community forming.

Remember, you can join our Discord, too :)
lTI46fW.png
What is the age group of everyone on the server? Or is it varying?
What is the age group of everyone on the server? Or is it varying?
Hi! I'll probably check it out!
First though, what are the rules? I generally prefer the "building" aspect of mc, so I want to know any rules before I go off building stuff.
Hi! I'll probably check it out!
First though, what are the rules? I generally prefer the "building" aspect of mc, so I want to know any rules before I go off building stuff.
tastefulmarketing.gif
I'd definitely like to join tomorrow if thats alright
I hope its alright my skin jas some blood on it? Ive been lazy to change it from my halloween skin the past uh 3 years lol
I'd definitely like to join tomorrow if thats alright
I hope its alright my skin jas some blood on it? Ive been lazy to change it from my halloween skin the past uh 3 years lol
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
@SkyHaven13

It is varying, though so long as you aren't being a troll, both the server owner and I are pretty chill. We ran a guild together on another game where we had no rules except "don't be an a-hole." Heh, that was fun. The oldest members we have are in their 40s, then as far as I am aware, him and I are the next oldest (20s.) Most seem to be 15-16 and up. :)

@RavenSong11

Awesome! If you are referring to building rules, the only rule is to not build anything... mmm, "dirty," lol.

Here's a rundown on those rules:
"- No random 1x1 towers/holes, block spam, or obscene structures/skins
- No mods which manipulate the game to give you an advantage over others. - Cosmetic mods are permitted. Ask a staff member if you're unsure of your mods."

Otherwise, have fun!
Oh, we also have towns now! So if you can manage to get enough town members, your town will be featured in the town teleporter.

@EndraPheonix

That'd be great! And that's no problem. Seriously... We have someone running around in a teletubby skin, it can't get more grotesque than that. :P
Like I mentioned at the top for the first response under this post, both the server owner and I are pretty chill. If someone complains about *pixel blood,* that's on them... Lol

--

Y'all feel free to join the Discord if you are interested in joining but still have questions. I am at my mom's house for a few days so I might not be available to respond quickly until I am home. There is another moderator and the server owner himself to be able to answer any questions, too. Bear with the other mod, though, lol, he's new :D (I forgot about Wavecrest! Bad timing for me to visit...)
@SkyHaven13

It is varying, though so long as you aren't being a troll, both the server owner and I are pretty chill. We ran a guild together on another game where we had no rules except "don't be an a-hole." Heh, that was fun. The oldest members we have are in their 40s, then as far as I am aware, him and I are the next oldest (20s.) Most seem to be 15-16 and up. :)

@RavenSong11

Awesome! If you are referring to building rules, the only rule is to not build anything... mmm, "dirty," lol.

Here's a rundown on those rules:
"- No random 1x1 towers/holes, block spam, or obscene structures/skins
- No mods which manipulate the game to give you an advantage over others. - Cosmetic mods are permitted. Ask a staff member if you're unsure of your mods."

Otherwise, have fun!
Oh, we also have towns now! So if you can manage to get enough town members, your town will be featured in the town teleporter.

@EndraPheonix

That'd be great! And that's no problem. Seriously... We have someone running around in a teletubby skin, it can't get more grotesque than that. :P
Like I mentioned at the top for the first response under this post, both the server owner and I are pretty chill. If someone complains about *pixel blood,* that's on them... Lol

--

Y'all feel free to join the Discord if you are interested in joining but still have questions. I am at my mom's house for a few days so I might not be available to respond quickly until I am home. There is another moderator and the server owner himself to be able to answer any questions, too. Bear with the other mod, though, lol, he's new :D (I forgot about Wavecrest! Bad timing for me to visit...)
lTI46fW.png
@NovenaRelic What's the max amount of players that can join, and have you reached the max yet?
@NovenaRelic What's the max amount of players that can join, and have you reached the max yet?
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
@SwampQueen

I couldn't tell you the max right off the top of my head, but I do know we have not reached the max yet! :)
@SwampQueen

I couldn't tell you the max right off the top of my head, but I do know we have not reached the max yet! :)
lTI46fW.png
Is it a PC or PE? I'm guessing the former.
Is it a PC or PE? I'm guessing the former.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@RiaFire11

Sorry for the late response! It is a PC server :)
@RiaFire11

Sorry for the late response! It is a PC server :)
lTI46fW.png
1 2