Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42
@Ashmore Could I get this guy, please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40806821] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408069/40806821_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ashmore
Could I get this guy, please?
40806821_350.png
@Morimento
Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle? :)

@QuietBlu
Sending! ^^ Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@insaneilg
Pinging Kimmeh79 for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@Kimmeh79
insaneilg would like to take your Abyss Skink/Abyss Spinner/Eggplant Runes Spiral Male. ^^
@Morimento
Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle? :)

@QuietBlu
Sending! ^^ Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@insaneilg
Pinging Kimmeh79 for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@Kimmeh79
insaneilg would like to take your Abyss Skink/Abyss Spinner/Eggplant Runes Spiral Male. ^^
@ashmore

Sure!
@ashmore

Sure!
@Schwick
@Asticon
@Stormhealer
@BobbyGene
@Alastriona1
@AviThePaladin
@asianbirb
@ariesoneflame
@mon1496
@Shockwave101
@DeathDragon101
@Morimento

Hi everyone! New dragons were donated, new question is posted, and here's the current standing of the point collection:

Floridian - 41
Asticon - 32
mon1496 - 32
Alastriona1 - 31
asianbirb - 31
Starpainter - 25
AviThePaladin - 15
ariesoneflame - 15
BobbyGene - 12
Stormhealer - 11
DarKNoodlE34 - 10
Schwick - 10
cheerbear - 10
SuperbOwl - 10
DeathDragon101 - 10
Morimento - 10
QuietBlu - 10
insaneilg - 10
@Schwick
@Asticon
@Stormhealer
@BobbyGene
@Alastriona1
@AviThePaladin
@asianbirb
@ariesoneflame
@mon1496
@Shockwave101
@DeathDragon101
@Morimento

Hi everyone! New dragons were donated, new question is posted, and here's the current standing of the point collection:

Floridian - 41
Asticon - 32
mon1496 - 32
Alastriona1 - 31
asianbirb - 31
Starpainter - 25
AviThePaladin - 15
ariesoneflame - 15
BobbyGene - 12
Stormhealer - 11
DarKNoodlE34 - 10
Schwick - 10
cheerbear - 10
SuperbOwl - 10
DeathDragon101 - 10
Morimento - 10
QuietBlu - 10
insaneilg - 10
@Tyrenan500
Hi! Here's the April giveaway thread, if you're interested. :)
@Tyrenan500
Hi! Here's the April giveaway thread, if you're interested. :)
@ashmore Hmm, I haven't really been on long enough to have a favorite color combination; there's a lot of really good ones! I really like the toxin pattern, and the gemstone patterns, and Thylacine is really cool too... And if the colors fit well together, I couldn't care less what they specifically were. Can I adopt Cheryth? She's so sparkly. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40888572] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408886/40888572_350.png[/img] [/url] (Also, I'm pretty sure I asked for Athtar first? No big deal tho)
@ashmore
Hmm, I haven't really been on long enough to have a favorite color combination; there's a lot of really good ones! I really like the toxin pattern, and the gemstone patterns, and Thylacine is really cool too... And if the colors fit well together, I couldn't care less what they specifically were.

Can I adopt Cheryth? She's so sparkly.

40888572_350.png

(Also, I'm pretty sure I asked for Athtar first? No big deal tho)
@Asticon
You now have 37 points, and pinging AlbaRosa211 to send you Cheryth. :)
Sorry, if I missed somehow your request for Athtar. >_< His sister Elaxina is still avaliable, if you're interested.

@AlbaRosa211
Asticon would like to take Cheryth. ^^
@Asticon
You now have 37 points, and pinging AlbaRosa211 to send you Cheryth. :)
Sorry, if I missed somehow your request for Athtar. >_< His sister Elaxina is still avaliable, if you're interested.

@AlbaRosa211
Asticon would like to take Cheryth. ^^
@Ashmore, can i have a dragon?Preferably a male one, able to breed.Can i also be be on the pinglist?
@Ashmore, can i have a dragon?Preferably a male one, able to breed.Can i also be be on the pinglist?
Wishlist
Art Shopkitsune_dia_de_los_muertos.pngw8o0xW1.png
bumpo

What is your favorite gene/color conbination? (+5 points)
I really like capsule, and ghost, and I'm a fan of carribean and teal not sure if I"d like any together, but hose are my current favs

I would really like Unnamed 40806924
Navy Petals/Grape Facet/Cobalt Capsule Skydancer Male
Donated by @HoneyBlossom
@Ashmore

I would like to name him LiquidBlossom
bumpo

What is your favorite gene/color conbination? (+5 points)
I really like capsule, and ghost, and I'm a fan of carribean and teal not sure if I"d like any together, but hose are my current favs

I would really like Unnamed 40806924
Navy Petals/Grape Facet/Cobalt Capsule Skydancer Male
Donated by @HoneyBlossom
@Ashmore

I would like to name him LiquidBlossom
tumblr_ndyxlfQhA21tfzajgo1_r1_250.png
My favorite gene combination would probably still be crystal + Facet is just so shiny !
My favorite gene combination would probably still be crystal + Facet is just so shiny !
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42