Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42

Why did you choose your flight? (+5 points)

I think that means plague, and i chose it because they hoard board games and that and i am obsessed with board games, and tabletop rpg games. I collect minis, and dice like crazy, so I thought it was a nice fit

Why did you choose your flight? (+5 points)

I think that means plague, and i chose it because they hoard board games and that and i am obsessed with board games, and tabletop rpg games. I collect minis, and dice like crazy, so I thought it was a nice fit
tumblr_ndyxlfQhA21tfzajgo1_r1_250.png
@ashmore sure!
@ashmore sure!
Why I chose my flight?

I chose Nature because I've always loved biology and environmental science. I love plants and everything about them. (and my d&d character follows a goddess of nature lol)
Why I chose my flight?

I chose Nature because I've always loved biology and environmental science. I love plants and everything about them. (and my d&d character follows a goddess of nature lol)
“ Once upon a time there was a tavern,
Where we used to raise a glass or two.
Remember how we laughed away the hours,
Think of all the great things we would do.
Bump ~
Bump ~
@Hazriel May I adopt Nergal?
@Hazriel May I adopt Nergal?
@Ashmore I have two nests hatching soon so I can’t adopt, but to answer the question; I joined Arcane partly because I have an obsession with space, and partly because I’ve heard it’s one of the friendliest communities
@Ashmore I have two nests hatching soon so I can’t adopt, but to answer the question; I joined Arcane partly because I have an obsession with space, and partly because I’ve heard it’s one of the friendliest communities
who tells your story?
@Ashmore
I choose my flight because I enjoy the beuty of nature and the environmen. Its simply special.
@Ashmore
I choose my flight because I enjoy the beuty of nature and the environmen. Its simply special.
FloridianShe/HerAromantic
Nature is not a place to visit,
It is HOME
-Gary Snyder
Bump
Bump
It is HOME
-Gary Snyder
@WyattDoc @Sidefighter @Phoenix1007
Check this out!

(@Ashmore, pinged them!)
@WyattDoc @Sidefighter @Phoenix1007
Check this out!

(@Ashmore, pinged them!)
It is HOME
-Gary Snyder
@Ashmore (sorry if unnecessary ping)
So I knew nothing about flight rising other than how it was some form of pet collector game with dragons and cool artwork, and I picked the arcane flight because it was:
A) Magical sounding
B) A better personality fit than Light
C) The deity is kinda cool-looking, although I'm not much a fan of his giant skull plate. I do like him more now that I've read the lore and found out he was like the least-assholey deity. (IMO)

If I had known that flights determined eyecolor, I might have chosen a different one. ^^;
@Ashmore (sorry if unnecessary ping)
So I knew nothing about flight rising other than how it was some form of pet collector game with dragons and cool artwork, and I picked the arcane flight because it was:
A) Magical sounding
B) A better personality fit than Light
C) The deity is kinda cool-looking, although I'm not much a fan of his giant skull plate. I do like him more now that I've read the lore and found out he was like the least-assholey deity. (IMO)

If I had known that flights determined eyecolor, I might have chosen a different one. ^^;
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42