Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Rise of Rebellion: A Pinkerlocke
1 2 3
[center][size=5][b]Day Twenty One:[/b] [item=ferret] [size=5][b]Day Twenty Two:[/b] [item=mycena mushroom] I just forgot to update yesterday, I had the battles done, and I just did today's! Nothing exciting, but Pongon and Krioyo are level 9 at this point! [s](finally, we're out of Scorched Forest, that place is AWFUL)[/s][/center] @jr413
Day Twenty One:
Ferret

Day Twenty Two:
Mycena Mushroom

I just forgot to update yesterday, I had the battles done, and I just did today's! Nothing exciting, but Pongon and Krioyo are level 9 at this point! (finally, we're out of Scorched Forest, that place is AWFUL)

@jr413
[center][b][size=5]Day Twenty Three:[/b] [item=ice crystal] (On a sorta unrelated note, I FINALLY hatched Rennia and Skelan's nest! AND GOT A BABY WITH IRIDESCENT PRIMARY (I think that's a 3% chance of happening against Skink?) and that baby is super pretty too! And so is her brother, but I'm a little more impressed by her.)[/center] [color=#631db4]You are SULVOH IDYAIN, and temporarily letting Rhaive stay in your hive. They apparently don't spend a lot of time in their hive, in fear of being found, and they don't have a lusus. So they're staying here for a few nights. Currently, they're peacefully sleeping on a loungeplank. You're kind of shocked, few trolls can sleep without nightmares unless they're in sopor slime (they seems to be one of those who can go without it). They're kind of cute when they sleep. Like in a way that almost makes you pity them. No, no, you don't! God. You aren't a jade. You aren't supposed to care for little trolls. Maybe you should sleep soon too. The sun has been up for a while now and you're getting tired. Yeah. Sleep. The kid can handle themself.[/color] @jr413
Day Twenty Three:
Ice Crystal

(On a sorta unrelated note, I FINALLY hatched Rennia and Skelan's nest! AND GOT A BABY WITH IRIDESCENT PRIMARY (I think that's a 3% chance of happening against Skink?) and that baby is super pretty too! And so is her brother, but I'm a little more impressed by her.)

You are SULVOH IDYAIN, and temporarily letting Rhaive stay in your hive. They apparently don't spend a lot of time in their hive, in fear of being found, and they don't have a lusus. So they're staying here for a few nights.

Currently, they're peacefully sleeping on a loungeplank. You're kind of shocked, few trolls can sleep without nightmares unless they're in sopor slime (they seems to be one of those who can go without it).

They're kind of cute when they sleep. Like in a way that almost makes you pity them. No, no, you don't! God. You aren't a jade. You aren't supposed to care for little trolls.

Maybe you should sleep soon too. The sun has been up for a while now and you're getting tired.

Yeah. Sleep.

The kid can handle themself.

@jr413
owo
owo
please don't use heart emojis when talking to me, it makes me uncomfortable! thank you
tmw tmtmw thtmw lb
thread
[center][b][size=5]Day Twenty Four:[/b] [item=tarnished cerdae necklace] (I will be getting around to getting art up as soon as possible! I'll most likely edit this post with it later/when I get to it) [b][size=5]Day Twenty Five:[/b] [item=swordfish] (Haven't battled yet. Gonna get to that once I finish this!) [b][size=5]Day Twenty Six:[/b] [item=vibrant rogue hood] (Let's face it, breeding anyone makes no sense for this story. They're too young! So I'm not gonna do the rules for this. Just gonna write a little instead. Backstory time!)[/center] [color=#b4a5b9]You are a young grub. A pale grub. Pale, pale, pale. Paler violet than you should be. You are lonely. No lusus will take you. But you haven't died. Survival instinct drives you on. ----- [color=#b4a5b9]You are a young troll of about two sweeps. You recently found your sign, sort of. You found [i]a[/i] sign of the caste you mostly fall into, and took it as your own. But you still need to make a name. You have no lusus to give you one, so you must create one yourself. So you experiment. Different words, different sounds, until you finally find what feels right. [size=4]Rhaive Pidcoh.[/size] That works. You are RHAIVE PIDCOH, you are a small, lonely, mutant violet under the sign of Aquamini, and life might be against you, but you refused to be stopped. ----- [color=#b4a5b9]No one thought you'd make it this far, not even yourself, although you had a little hope you might make it here. You are five sweeps old. Difficult, when mostly on the move, when you are a mutant, but you found a way to make it. There's a sense of unease about though. The heiress is getting more aggressive, more destructive. She was never [i]kind[/i], but it's getting worse. People are getting upset. You know something big is coming. [b]Change is coming.[/b] ----- [color=#b4a5b9]Just over half a sweep. That's how long it takes for something to happen. A rebellion is rising, and you are going to become a part of it. Hey, better future for a mutant, right? Hopefully. You are a magnet of misfortune, but you want to help. For the better of everyone, not just yourself. [/color]@jr413
Day Twenty Four:
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace
(I will be getting around to getting art up as soon as possible! I'll most likely edit this post with it later/when I get to it)

Day Twenty Five:
Swordfish
(Haven't battled yet. Gonna get to that once I finish this!)

Day Twenty Six:
Vibrant Rogue Hood
(Let's face it, breeding anyone makes no sense for this story. They're too young! So I'm not gonna do the rules for this. Just gonna write a little instead. Backstory time!)

You are a young grub. A pale grub. Pale, pale, pale. Paler violet than you should be.

You are lonely.

No lusus will take you.

But you haven't died. Survival instinct drives you on.

You are a young troll of about two sweeps. You recently found your sign, sort of. You found a sign of the caste you mostly fall into, and took it as your own. But you still need to make a name. You have no lusus to give you one, so you must create one yourself.

So you experiment. Different words, different sounds, until you finally find what feels right.

Rhaive Pidcoh.

That works.

You are RHAIVE PIDCOH, you are a small, lonely, mutant violet under the sign of Aquamini, and life might be against you, but you refused to be stopped.

No one thought you'd make it this far, not even yourself, although you had a little hope you might make it here. You are five sweeps old. Difficult, when mostly on the move, when you are a mutant, but you found a way to make it.

There's a sense of unease about though. The heiress is getting more aggressive, more destructive. She was never kind, but it's getting worse. People are getting upset. You know something big is coming.

Change is coming.

Just over half a sweep. That's how long it takes for something to happen. A rebellion is rising, and you are going to become a part of it.

Hey, better future for a mutant, right? Hopefully.

You are a magnet of misfortune, but you want to help. For the better of everyone, not just yourself.

@jr413
It's been a while, hasn't it? Sorry! I've got a LOT of battling to catch up with, and some writing too. Seriously, nearly everything I've gotten lately has been food. So I'm gonna try to catch up!

@jr413
It's been a while, hasn't it? Sorry! I've got a LOT of battling to catch up with, and some writing too. Seriously, nearly everything I've gotten lately has been food. So I'm gonna try to catch up!

@jr413
1 2 3