Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WC] Midnight Mayhem Mafia - Replace In!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Starstream
The game actually starts next week, apologies for not making that clear. I've put you as a spectator for now; do you want to play instead?

@Firo
Thank you for pointing that out <3 All of that has been added! There's no enforced limit on length this year (that's usually a thing that goes into wincons) but I don't expect it to go more than a bit past the festival week.

@starrynite
Is anyone really ever ready for their first festival game? :P

@Xoanon
No worries! Game will start just before rollover on the 21st and it should be around a week, maybe shorter. I'm the primary mod but Kali and Snowbelle are also here to help with the game. Lurkers are players who don't post or post very little. I can answer your other questions too!

@CasualScreaming
It's festival week :)
@Starstream
The game actually starts next week, apologies for not making that clear. I've put you as a spectator for now; do you want to play instead?

@Firo
Thank you for pointing that out <3 All of that has been added! There's no enforced limit on length this year (that's usually a thing that goes into wincons) but I don't expect it to go more than a bit past the festival week.

@starrynite
Is anyone really ever ready for their first festival game? :P

@Xoanon
No worries! Game will start just before rollover on the 21st and it should be around a week, maybe shorter. I'm the primary mod but Kali and Snowbelle are also here to help with the game. Lurkers are players who don't post or post very little. I can answer your other questions too!

@CasualScreaming
It's festival week :)
MM82e8q.png
@Stanari Oh, awesome! So I read it all and I actually have less questiones then I thought.

What is this "Flip type" thing you speak of? What is "wincon"? And is quicktopic free?
Oh and thanks!
@Stanari Oh, awesome! So I read it all and I actually have less questiones then I thought.

What is this "Flip type" thing you speak of? What is "wincon"? And is quicktopic free?
Oh and thanks!
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
@Stanari Yes, please :)

@Xoanon Flip type is when someone dies, their role or alignment will be revealed to everyone though sometimes you may not find out due to other wincons in play.

Wincon = win conditions = how you can win
@Stanari Yes, please :)

@Xoanon Flip type is when someone dies, their role or alignment will be revealed to everyone though sometimes you may not find out due to other wincons in play.

Wincon = win conditions = how you can win
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@Starstream Awesome, ty
@Starstream Awesome, ty
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
@Stanari can I join as a player? :)
@Stanari can I join as a player? :)
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
@Xoanon
Starstream is correct on all counts! Flips in this game will reveal the entire role (minus anything that needs to be redacted, of course).

Updated 'til here!
@Xoanon
Starstream is correct on all counts! Flips in this game will reveal the entire role (minus anything that needs to be redacted, of course).

Updated 'til here!
MM82e8q.png
@Stanari this setup is amazing and I wish I could join, but I'm still not able to keep up with mafia and my health right now. Have a fantastic game though!
@Stanari this setup is amazing and I wish I could join, but I'm still not able to keep up with mafia and my health right now. Have a fantastic game though!
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
@ThisOneIsBlue
Thanks Blue <3 hope you are doing well and that you might be able to play over the summer!
@ThisOneIsBlue
Thanks Blue <3 hope you are doing well and that you might be able to play over the summer!
MM82e8q.png
@Stanari
I'd like to be listed as a spectator please.
@Stanari
I'd like to be listed as a spectator please.
textforsignature_zpsemma4mhw.pngwaterflightgif_zpsl8vxoret.gif
@Stanari

Gosh it's been ages since I've played Mafia... sign me up!
@Stanari

Gosh it's been ages since I've played Mafia... sign me up!
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10