Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Rainbow Wings Charity CLOSED for update
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 147 148
@Meepas
Can I take IceWhite off your hands?
@Meepas
Can I take IceWhite off your hands?
riJWshy.png6qRiT6A.png
3RHrJoP.pngriJWshy.png
xNSna4Q.png
dIdT4dt.png
@brain4puzzles

Sure! Feel free to make a crossroads!
@brain4puzzles

Sure! Feel free to make a crossroads!
@Meepas Donating. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2579457] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/25795/2579457_350.png[/img] [/url] Username: Izalveri Name: Unnamed Element: Lightning Gender: Male Colors: Ice Iridescent / Storm Seraph / Chocolate Basic Breed: Skydancer Note: Don't exalt. I'd just sell him if I wanted him exalted.
@Meepas

Donating.

2579457_350.png

Username: Izalveri
Name: Unnamed
Element: Lightning
Colors: Ice Iridescent / Storm Seraph / Chocolate Basic
Breed: Skydancer
Note: Don't exalt. I'd just sell him if I wanted him exalted.
@Izalveri

I'll list him but please be attendant to the first post. Any future donations should be PM'd to me. Thank you. :3
@Izalveri

I'll list him but please be attendant to the first post. Any future donations should be PM'd to me. Thank you. :3
[quote name="Meepas" date="2014-03-11 12:07:01"]@Izalveri I'll list him but please be attendant to the first post. Any future donations should be PM'd to me. Thank you. :3[/quote] @Meepas Apologies, I was a bit confused. I'll be sure to in the future.
Meepas wrote on 2014-03-11 12:07:01:
@Izalveri

@Meepas
Apologies, I was a bit confused. I'll be sure to in the future.
Bump! :)
Bump! :)
tumblr_inline_njuceyS0jr1r7wjf7.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.giftumblr_inline_njucezU7Uo1r7wjf7.png
bumps
bumps
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
^
^
tumblr_inline_njuceyS0jr1r7wjf7.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.giftumblr_inline_njucezU7Uo1r7wjf7.png
@NistOisi @Roccy @Brecheese @Firefeather @Izalveri @Toxxynne @Chikkouu

Gave the list a look through to weed out any possible exalts/adoptions I may have missed. Everything looks good so far. If you sent me donation letters, I'm afraid I may have missed them.

If there's a problem with the listing and you wish to take down dragons, please PM me as soon as possible.

Sorry for the long pause, school's back and boy does it have a nasty attitude. unu
@NistOisi @Roccy @Brecheese @Firefeather @Izalveri @Toxxynne @Chikkouu

Gave the list a look through to weed out any possible exalts/adoptions I may have missed. Everything looks good so far. If you sent me donation letters, I'm afraid I may have missed them.

If there's a problem with the listing and you wish to take down dragons, please PM me as soon as possible.

Sorry for the long pause, school's back and boy does it have a nasty attitude. unu
@Meepas, just to let you know, I will have a Coatl to stick up in the next week, which is why I haven't been sending much you way. Good luck with school! :)
@Meepas, just to let you know, I will have a Coatl to stick up in the next week, which is why I haven't been sending much you way. Good luck with school! :)
XIm4ki2.pngBIg65I8.gif
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 147 148