Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | exalt bonus not changing.
just pointing out that the exalt bonuses didn't change after rollover.
just pointing out that the exalt bonuses didn't change after rollover.
IIN1Zjg.png
Yep I can second that, they're the same as yesterday
Yep I can second that, they're the same as yesterday
This seems to be happening more often lately. Are they still manually changing them after the bug a bit back?
This seems to be happening more often lately. Are they still manually changing them after the bug a bit back?
Yes, this is a known issue. The admin are resetting them manually. Usually it happens a little before rollover or a little after. Thank you for your patience. :)
Yes, this is a known issue. The admin are resetting them manually. Usually it happens a little before rollover or a little after. Thank you for your patience. :)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

Good to see this IS a known issue, though it's a bit annoying for those of us who are overnighters/right-after-rollover players. I like being able to see which dragons in my lair I need to prep when I get home...
Good to see this IS a known issue, though it's a bit annoying for those of us who are overnighters/right-after-rollover players. I like being able to see which dragons in my lair I need to prep when I get home...
aJTY8eT.png
Oh glad to know it has been noticed!
Oh glad to know it has been noticed!
oGmqQsu.png
@Athame

Is it out of line to mention that they still haven't changed? An hour or two after rollover makes sense, but eight hours leaves me a little concerned.
@Athame

Is it out of line to mention that they still haven't changed? An hour or two after rollover makes sense, but eight hours leaves me a little concerned.
It's fixed. :)
It's fixed. :)