Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Getting the Admin's attention
I've sent two emails to the site staff requesting an explanation as to why my name's been inexplicably changed without notifying me and while both requests for assistant have been received, within nearly a week since the first one I've not received a response. Is there some other way to talk to one of the site admins to get my name changed back to what it was?
I've sent two emails to the site staff requesting an explanation as to why my name's been inexplicably changed without notifying me and while both requests for assistant have been received, within nearly a week since the first one I've not received a response. Is there some other way to talk to one of the site admins to get my name changed back to what it was?
FR_ShadowBan1_zps37b55c4b.png
... Is Sum Ting Wong?
@SumTing, the only way is through Contact Us. Due to the nature of your request, this cannot be discussed on the forums. Your request has been received and forwarded to the appropriate parties but they have a number of tickets to work through. I apologize for the delay.
@SumTing, the only way is through Contact Us. Due to the nature of your request, this cannot be discussed on the forums. Your request has been received and forwarded to the appropriate parties but they have a number of tickets to work through. I apologize for the delay.