Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | PERISHED TWICE R12 WINNERS PG 137
@Xairathan Thank you.
@Xairathan Thank you.
icewardensiggie_zps59936703.png

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1002473&page=1&anchor=2380703#2380703
I'm here and able to take dragons! :D
I'm here and able to take dragons! :D
@fallenhalf

*falls over juggling adults*
ACK!
(that means thank you)
@fallenhalf

*falls over juggling adults*
ACK!
(that means thank you)
vnfnSuk.gif
@Zombie1
Having trouble accepting your dragons. Do they have familiars or are on the auction house?
@Zombie1
Having trouble accepting your dragons. Do they have familiars or are on the auction house?
@Xairathan

Good luck! *watches as more dragons specially noodle adults are falling on top of you*
@Xairathan

Good luck! *watches as more dragons specially noodle adults are falling on top of you*
icewardensiggie_zps59936703.png

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1002473&page=1&anchor=2380703#2380703
Sorry, i am new at this. They are on the auction. I will remove them. Thanks for your patience with me.
Sorry, i am new at this. They are on the auction. I will remove them. Thanks for your patience with me.
@Zombie1
No problem! I got them now, thanks! :D
@Zombie1
No problem! I got them now, thanks! :D
@Xairathan

Sending some nature hatchlings your way, muwahaha
@Xairathan

Sending some nature hatchlings your way, muwahaha
@Immortali

I have 6 level 7 Imperials for you. All have eye spots and one has the swamp tert.

Oops - just noticed your status has been changed to offline. Sending them to @Xairathan in stead.
@Immortali

I have 6 level 7 Imperials for you. All have eye spots and one has the swamp tert.

Oops - just noticed your status has been changed to offline. Sending them to @Xairathan in stead.
@WitchyGirl @Fryllock I'm sorry to dash like this but my mom is dragging me to clean that black hole of death that is known as 'my room'. I'll be back as soon as I can!
@WitchyGirl @Fryllock I'm sorry to dash like this but my mom is dragging me to clean that black hole of death that is known as 'my room'. I'll be back as soon as I can!
vnfnSuk.gif