Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | PERISHED TWICE R12 WINNERS PG 137
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138
CONGRATULATIONS!

It's unfortunate that neither Ice nor Fire won dominance, but we put up a valiant fight!

I have randomized the TWELFTH group of [15] (+3 horrible nonresponders) winners! [someone hit me in the face this is taking too long] Please let me know your prize preferences in relation to your slot. For example, number one need only tell me their first pick. Number two will need to list two, three will list three, etc.

As prizes are delivered, I will mark the packs with "TAKEN" replacing the items. Packs that still have their items and dragons showing are available!

You have 24 hours to respond with your list of prize preferences before I bump you to the bottom of the NEXT group of winners. Which will only be more painful, because I'm adding spots to make you list more if you didn't respond.

At this point, if you do not like any of the prizes and would like to pass, please just let me know! You don't have to take one if you don't want to.

I AM ALMOST DONE AUGHHH
Twelfth Round of Winners
1. @Kauria

2. @beBlueberry

3. @Vaiya

4. @Voodoocat

5. @Kouga32

6. @Poopien

7. @phoenixwright

8. @sincere

9. @Fimbry

10. @Ereb

11. @Malvina

12. @Shaid

13. @Julia

14. @Fryllock

15. @tomfool

16. @MountainAsh (didn’t respond last round)

17. @SempiternalSoma (didn’t respond last round)

18. @Olysea (didn’t respond last round)
CONGRATULATIONS!

It's unfortunate that neither Ice nor Fire won dominance, but we put up a valiant fight!

I have randomized the TWELFTH group of [15] (+3 horrible nonresponders) winners! [someone hit me in the face this is taking too long] Please let me know your prize preferences in relation to your slot. For example, number one need only tell me their first pick. Number two will need to list two, three will list three, etc.

As prizes are delivered, I will mark the packs with "TAKEN" replacing the items. Packs that still have their items and dragons showing are available!

You have 24 hours to respond with your list of prize preferences before I bump you to the bottom of the NEXT group of winners. Which will only be more painful, because I'm adding spots to make you list more if you didn't respond.

At this point, if you do not like any of the prizes and would like to pass, please just let me know! You don't have to take one if you don't want to.

I AM ALMOST DONE AUGHHH
Twelfth Round of Winners
1. @Kauria

2. @beBlueberry

3. @Vaiya

4. @Voodoocat

5. @Kouga32

6. @Poopien

7. @phoenixwright

8. @sincere

9. @Fimbry

10. @Ereb

11. @Malvina

12. @Shaid

13. @Julia

14. @Fryllock

15. @tomfool

16. @MountainAsh (didn’t respond last round)

17. @SempiternalSoma (didn’t respond last round)

18. @Olysea (didn’t respond last round)
9wTvH88_zpscea31b53.png
Eek, I won something?!

1. A Man's Meal
2. Reserve 23 (Power of the Mind)
Eek, I won something?!

1. A Man's Meal
2. Reserve 23 (Power of the Mind)
w8o0xW1.png75oNP1H.png
[/center]
@Lemonade

Did I win twice? I responded last night and got the Loki-colored dragon.
@Lemonade

Did I win twice? I responded last night and got the Loki-colored dragon.
@Lemonade Ah, well, I haven't got much room for more dragons at the moment, so I'd like one of the runestone sets, please!
@Lemonade Ah, well, I haven't got much room for more dragons at the moment, so I'd like one of the runestone sets, please!
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
@lemonade

A rune set or whatever is left honestly lol. Completely random preference after the rune set.
@lemonade

A rune set or whatever is left honestly lol. Completely random preference after the rune set.
@Lemonade Holy crap, I won something? SWOOT!

I guess I'd like dragon prize 10, since she's super pretty!
@Lemonade Holy crap, I won something? SWOOT!

I guess I'd like dragon prize 10, since she's super pretty!
Flamecaller-embersbanner-sm.gif
Thank you!

1. Reserve Prize 29
2. Dragon Prize 27
3. Dragon Prize 20
4. Reserve Prize 9
Thank you!

1. Reserve Prize 29
2. Dragon Prize 27
3. Dragon Prize 20
4. Reserve Prize 9
@Lemonade
i dont have any dragon room until i can get rid of a hatchling (which should be soon) but
1. dragon prize 11
2. a runeset

there arent really more things i want from the raffle. if they get taken before my turn, then i just dont want anything ;7; but thank you either way!!
@Lemonade
i dont have any dragon room until i can get rid of a hatchling (which should be soon) but
1. dragon prize 11
2. a runeset

there arent really more things i want from the raffle. if they get taken before my turn, then i just dont want anything ;7; but thank you either way!!
fp9edg.png
@lemonade

eep didn't expect to win anything heh so erm:

1 - Man's Meal
2 - Reserve Prize 23
3 - Rune Set

if those three get gone I'll just pass :)
@lemonade

eep didn't expect to win anything heh so erm:

1 - Man's Meal
2 - Reserve Prize 23
3 - Rune Set

if those three get gone I'll just pass :)
Nest%20Tender.png
@Lemonade
That's strange, I didn't get pinged last time ;o; I actually won something though! ♡
1. Dragon Prize 10
2. Reserve Prize 23
3. Runies or Runies Set Two
4. PP27
5. PP35
6. Reserve Prize 29

don't really want anything else so if I won't get any of these, I'll pass!
@Lemonade
That's strange, I didn't get pinged last time ;o; I actually won something though! ♡
1. Dragon Prize 10
2. Reserve Prize 23
3. Runies or Runies Set Two
4. PP27
5. PP35
6. Reserve Prize 29

don't really want anything else so if I won't get any of these, I'll pass!
CAiwzvK.png
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138