Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art Commissions ! - UPDATE- PLEASE READ
1 2 3 4 5
@SnailMuffin @Sp00kyartie @Electrifying @vinsmoke @Kuebiiko @Aztec Hello my ping list angels! I come with some (possibly?) sad news. (I'm sorry if this discourages anyone from wishing to commission me) I have decided to make a professional choice and not take commissions for treasure/gems/items ! They will be fairly priced in terms of monetary values, but this is a personal choice I'm making for my own sake! If you are uncomfortable with this, please message me privately to remove yourself from the ping list. I am truly sorry if this hinders your ability to commission me, but this is a personal choice of mine! thank you guys so so so so much and I wish you all the best!
@SnailMuffin @Sp00kyartie @Electrifying @vinsmoke @Kuebiiko @Aztec Hello my ping list angels! I come with some (possibly?) sad news. (I'm sorry if this discourages anyone from wishing to commission me) I have decided to make a professional choice and not take commissions for treasure/gems/items ! They will be fairly priced in terms of monetary values, but this is a personal choice I'm making for my own sake! If you are uncomfortable with this, please message me privately to remove yourself from the ping list. I am truly sorry if this hinders your ability to commission me, but this is a personal choice of mine! thank you guys so so so so much and I wish you all the best!
@Sugarbones Not discouraged!! Will probably spend less than I would have just because I don't have a ton of disposable income, but I'd still love to support you w/ something small!
@Sugarbones Not discouraged!! Will probably spend less than I would have just because I don't have a ton of disposable income, but I'd still love to support you w/ something small!
oberon_by_whalesbone_by_finecervine-dckifap.png
@Sugarbones Awww I'd love to get some commissions from you, but I don't live in a country that uses dollar as currency, and our monetary condition is pretty **** right now :')
I wish you the best luck to get a lot of commissioners ! :3
That being said, you don't need to add me to the pinglist anymore <3 Thank you for replying tho !
@Sugarbones Awww I'd love to get some commissions from you, but I don't live in a country that uses dollar as currency, and our monetary condition is pretty **** right now :')
I wish you the best luck to get a lot of commissioners ! :3
That being said, you don't need to add me to the pinglist anymore <3 Thank you for replying tho !
t3ksIEv.png
@Sugarbones
it's totally okay, and understandable! keep me on the pinglist anyway, i plan on getting smth soonish! :0
@Sugarbones
it's totally okay, and understandable! keep me on the pinglist anyway, i plan on getting smth soonish! :0
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@Snailmuffin @XVIII thank you so much!! to hear this is really comforting !!! much love !!

@Lumyne that is totally understandable !! I fully respect your choice !! best wishes!
@Snailmuffin @XVIII thank you so much!! to hear this is really comforting !!! much love !!

@Lumyne that is totally understandable !! I fully respect your choice !! best wishes!
@Sugarbones

Take me off the pinglist.

But good for you! I do some art as well, and I admire you for going for real money.

Part of me wanted to do the same thing, but I wonder if I'm good enough. :)
@Sugarbones

Take me off the pinglist.

But good for you! I do some art as well, and I admire you for going for real money.

Part of me wanted to do the same thing, but I wonder if I'm good enough. :)
1 2 3 4 5