Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art Commissions ! - UPDATE- PLEASE READ
1 2 3 4 5
@Sugarbones

I apologize for the wait! This is a better ref of the character that is featured in the third slot that @Weapon purchased!

https://file.toyhou.se/images/3079857_fBXlGiojP2A9ZrQ.png?1505264865
@Sugarbones

I apologize for the wait! This is a better ref of the character that is featured in the third slot that @Weapon purchased!

https://file.toyhou.se/images/3079857_fBXlGiojP2A9ZrQ.png?1505264865
24868.gif
@Sugarbones

Your art is so cute;; Can i get pinged when you have an open slot? I'd love to commission you!
@Sugarbones

Your art is so cute;; Can i get pinged when you have an open slot? I'd love to commission you!
8Uhkocb.pngmYGUWSs.pngGacnsTA.pngMDGAcIS.pngubPRH6z.png
@Sugarbones
Could I be added to the pinglist of doom as well? :D
@Sugarbones
Could I be added to the pinglist of doom as well? :D
2T2Y2ID.png
@Sugarbones pinglist please?
@Sugarbones pinglist please?
t3ksIEv.png
Could I please be added to your pinglist! Lovely art!!
Could I please be added to your pinglist! Lovely art!!
oberon_by_whalesbone_by_finecervine-dckifap.png
@Sugarbones

Hi there! Pretty please add me to your pinglist. Thanks!
@Sugarbones

Hi there! Pretty please add me to your pinglist. Thanks!
DQ9DP8W.png
wahh such lovely art * o* please add me to your pinglist! <3
wahh such lovely art * o* please add me to your pinglist! <3
pix___miirshroom_by_velariore-dchep0e.png The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
@Sugarbones

Can I please be added to the pinglist?
@Sugarbones

Can I please be added to the pinglist?
@Valkael @Whirlwind678 @Portalgunblaze @Lumyne @XVIII @Azure @Electric Please check the updated message at the top of the post! I'm sorry if this discourages anyone from wishing to commission me but I have decided to make a professional choice and not take commissions for treasure/gems/items ! They will be fairly priced in terms of monetary values, but this is a personal choice I'm making for my own sake! Thank you again for your support/interest and I hope you will still wish to commission me!
@Valkael @Whirlwind678 @Portalgunblaze @Lumyne @XVIII @Azure @Electric Please check the updated message at the top of the post! I'm sorry if this discourages anyone from wishing to commission me but I have decided to make a professional choice and not take commissions for treasure/gems/items ! They will be fairly priced in terms of monetary values, but this is a personal choice I'm making for my own sake! Thank you again for your support/interest and I hope you will still wish to commission me!
@Sugarbones

Perfectly understandable! Unfortunately, as I am woefully short on disposable RL income (and seeing the country I live in, that's unlikely to change), I have to withdraw my interest.

Thanks for the heads-up!
@Sugarbones

Perfectly understandable! Unfortunately, as I am woefully short on disposable RL income (and seeing the country I live in, that's unlikely to change), I have to withdraw my interest.

Thanks for the heads-up!
DQ9DP8W.png
1 2 3 4 5