Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Colour search in the AH
I know I'm not the only one who has spent a significant amount of time trolling the Auction House for that One Perfect Dragon within a certain colour range. My suggestion is quite simply this: Add colour search to the "Dragons" tab in the Auction House.
It would be quite simple. One section for each colour (Primary, Secondary, Tertiary) with options for either specific colours or within a selected range, making for example this search possible:

Breed
Any

Primary Gene
Any

Primary Colour(s)
Sand-Chocolate

Secondary Gene
Any

Secondary Colour(s)
Azure

Tertiary Gene
Any

Tertiary Colour(s)
White-Black

Feel free to drop suggestions for changes/improvements!
I know I'm not the only one who has spent a significant amount of time trolling the Auction House for that One Perfect Dragon within a certain colour range. My suggestion is quite simply this: Add colour search to the "Dragons" tab in the Auction House.
It would be quite simple. One section for each colour (Primary, Secondary, Tertiary) with options for either specific colours or within a selected range, making for example this search possible:

Breed
Any

Primary Gene
Any

Primary Colour(s)
Sand-Chocolate

Secondary Gene
Any

Secondary Colour(s)
Azure

Tertiary Gene
Any

Tertiary Colour(s)
White-Black

Feel free to drop suggestions for changes/improvements!
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
Eehhh I'm kind of on the fence about this one. All of those search features are easily found in the Dragon Search link, and they even conveniently put in an Auction button on the dragon's page specifically for this reason. I'm going to go with No Support on this one, the function you are asking for is already on the site, it just takes a tad more time to search.
Eehhh I'm kind of on the fence about this one. All of those search features are easily found in the Dragon Search link, and they even conveniently put in an Auction button on the dragon's page specifically for this reason. I'm going to go with No Support on this one, the function you are asking for is already on the site, it just takes a tad more time to search.
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Confectionary That's true, but there is no way to search within a limited range; it's all specific colours. I'd like at least that implemented.
@Confectionary That's true, but there is no way to search within a limited range; it's all specific colours. I'd like at least that implemented.
YES PLEASE to color ranges! Having to use Dragon Search to go through a bunch of not-on-sale dragons, about twenty times for different color combinations if I want even a small range in both, is really, REALLY tedious.

Additionally, having checkboxes instead of a single choice for genes would be awesome, so we could search for "underbelly or gembond or crackle" all at once.
YES PLEASE to color ranges! Having to use Dragon Search to go through a bunch of not-on-sale dragons, about twenty times for different color combinations if I want even a small range in both, is really, REALLY tedious.

Additionally, having checkboxes instead of a single choice for genes would be awesome, so we could search for "underbelly or gembond or crackle" all at once.
@nika I love the idea of checkboxes!
@nika I love the idea of checkboxes!
Support! I've wanted this feature forever.
Support! I've wanted this feature forever.