Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | THREAD CLOSED!
The thread is now closed, thank you everyone!

Hello everyone! I recently remembered I had a Chicken Smoothie account, but ever since I discovered Flight Rising, I've essentially lost interest in it entirely, but I figured the site is still going strong, so perhaps there are users there who's want these pets.

I joined back near mid 2012, but I have a couple pets from 2011 and I think maybe one or three pets from 2010? A list of my pets can be seen here:

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=&userid=348731

Any items I have are also up for grabs! Items are definitely worth less than pets, save for premium stuff, which I don't have.

I'm not interested in dragons at the moment, but I am interested in treasure, gems, accents/skins, genes (namely a Capsule gene and a Bee gene), breed change scrolls (namely a Ridgeback scroll) familiars, and apparel.
As I said, I haven't been on Chicken Smoothie in years, so I have absolutely no idea on what my pets are worth, so I'll really take any trade that seems reasonable.

If you are interested in them, comment below with your CS username, what you're wanting and what you're offering! Or PM me with an offer!

I will be locking myself out of my CS account the next time I can get on a computer. Any unwanted pets will go to the Pound to which by that time the thread will be closed. Any left over items will be donated in a thread on CS since there is no "pound" for items.

UPDATE: Uncommon and Rare/Very Rare groups have been made! I might have missed a few since I have a lot of pets, but really anything not in those groups are common/very common pets.

Any common/very common pets have all been placed into the group "TO THE POUND", so feel free to browse for anything.
The thread is now closed, thank you everyone!

Hello everyone! I recently remembered I had a Chicken Smoothie account, but ever since I discovered Flight Rising, I've essentially lost interest in it entirely, but I figured the site is still going strong, so perhaps there are users there who's want these pets.

I joined back near mid 2012, but I have a couple pets from 2011 and I think maybe one or three pets from 2010? A list of my pets can be seen here:

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=&userid=348731

Any items I have are also up for grabs! Items are definitely worth less than pets, save for premium stuff, which I don't have.

I'm not interested in dragons at the moment, but I am interested in treasure, gems, accents/skins, genes (namely a Capsule gene and a Bee gene), breed change scrolls (namely a Ridgeback scroll) familiars, and apparel.
As I said, I haven't been on Chicken Smoothie in years, so I have absolutely no idea on what my pets are worth, so I'll really take any trade that seems reasonable.

If you are interested in them, comment below with your CS username, what you're wanting and what you're offering! Or PM me with an offer!

I will be locking myself out of my CS account the next time I can get on a computer. Any unwanted pets will go to the Pound to which by that time the thread will be closed. Any left over items will be donated in a thread on CS since there is no "pound" for items.

UPDATE: Uncommon and Rare/Very Rare groups have been made! I might have missed a few since I have a lot of pets, but really anything not in those groups are common/very common pets.

Any common/very common pets have all been placed into the group "TO THE POUND", so feel free to browse for anything.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
@TheWhiteTigerGod

Have you adopted the 50 adopt limit box? I might be interested in pets you got from it if you got what I'm looking for
@TheWhiteTigerGod

Have you adopted the 50 adopt limit box? I might be interested in pets you got from it if you got what I'm looking for
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
@ThisIsGospel

I did, but I'm afraid someone already beat you to the punch and cleared me out on that.
@ThisIsGospel

I did, but I'm afraid someone already beat you to the punch and cleared me out on that.
@TheWhiteTigerGod
Ah it's okay! ^-^
@TheWhiteTigerGod
Ah it's okay! ^-^
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
@TheWhiteTigerGod
There's a lot of pets in your pound folder I'm interested in(too many to list),

I'm not sure what pets are worth either but I can offer about 3,000 food points worth of meat, I'll send you a trade on cs so you can see all the ones I'm interested in
@TheWhiteTigerGod
There's a lot of pets in your pound folder I'm interested in(too many to list),

I'm not sure what pets are worth either but I can offer about 3,000 food points worth of meat, I'll send you a trade on cs so you can see all the ones I'm interested in
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
@TheWhiteTigerGod
I set up the trade so you can look, (I ended up addin a few from the uncommon folder as well)

If you would like me to offer more to trade please let me know!
@TheWhiteTigerGod
I set up the trade so you can look, (I ended up addin a few from the uncommon folder as well)

If you would like me to offer more to trade please let me know!
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
@Annobethal

I'm glad that a lot of commons and very commons caught your eye!

And the meat will be fine, it'll save me treasure on buying any food for when I go scavenging for eggs, if you feel like adding anything else like apparel you'll never use, then go right ahead! I'll go accept the trade on CS!
@Annobethal

I'm glad that a lot of commons and very commons caught your eye!

And the meat will be fine, it'll save me treasure on buying any food for when I go scavenging for eggs, if you feel like adding anything else like apparel you'll never use, then go right ahead! I'll go accept the trade on CS!
@TheWhiteTigerGod Hi! I'm very interested in these items:[img]https://ibin.co/3y1d1EBXS2xh.png[/img] How much treasure would you be looking for for them? thank you c: CS username: Leafkitten
@TheWhiteTigerGod Hi! I'm very interested in these items:3y1d1EBXS2xh.png How much treasure would you be looking for for them? thank you c:

CS username: Leafkitten
@LeafKitten

I'm not sure on how to price items, but I do believe they are worth less than pets, so how about 10k treasure for all 4 items? If you're low on treasure, 10 gems will also be fine.

I'll send a trade on CS for you and you don't have to accept it until we have settled on a price.
@LeafKitten

I'm not sure on how to price items, but I do believe they are worth less than pets, so how about 10k treasure for all 4 items? If you're low on treasure, 10 gems will also be fine.

I'll send a trade on CS for you and you don't have to accept it until we have settled on a price.
@TheWhiteTigerGod 10kt treasure sounds good !! I've accepted the trade so I'll send the treasure now , thank you c:
@TheWhiteTigerGod 10kt treasure sounds good !! I've accepted the trade so I'll send the treasure now , thank you c: