Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (PWYW) Kyuu's Doodles! [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39
Bump

@EclipseMirror
Please link me/my shop if you are using the image in your dragons bio <3

Bump

@EclipseMirror
Please link me/my shop if you are using the image in your dragons bio <3

K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@KyuuBird
Whoops, I got excited and forgot. Thanks for the reminder :P
@KyuuBird
Whoops, I got excited and forgot. Thanks for the reminder :P
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
@EclipseMirror

It's OK <3 don't worry about it my dude
Feel free to resize it by the way, if it's too big
@EclipseMirror

It's OK <3 don't worry about it my dude
Feel free to resize it by the way, if it's too big
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
Bump
Bump
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
NEW OFFER

> Experimental:
I've wanted to try my hand at gijinkas, so boom! Fill out the mini form here and I'll try my hand at a shoulders-up gijinka (females preferred, can't draw males well). Style of drawing will be what I feel would suit best, but it will mainly be most likely my new cartooney style (will provide link soon).
Note: I'm still experimenting with this new human style, so I might not ink your drawing. If you really want it inked, tell me <3

FORM:
@KyuuBird, My dragon is human!
- Dragon: [provide ref]
- Apparel: [keep it simple please, max 2 pieces or 3 if simple]
- Color?: [such as eyes or some apparel piece]
- Expression: [keep it easy please]
- Anything particular in mind?: [such as hairstyle, additional features like a chipped ear etc]
- Payment: [customer's choice. Send payment via PM once I confirm your order please]
NEW OFFER

> Experimental:
I've wanted to try my hand at gijinkas, so boom! Fill out the mini form here and I'll try my hand at a shoulders-up gijinka (females preferred, can't draw males well). Style of drawing will be what I feel would suit best, but it will mainly be most likely my new cartooney style (will provide link soon).
Note: I'm still experimenting with this new human style, so I might not ink your drawing. If you really want it inked, tell me <3

FORM:
@KyuuBird, My dragon is human!
- Dragon: [provide ref]
- Apparel: [keep it simple please, max 2 pieces or 3 if simple]
- Color?: [such as eyes or some apparel piece]
- Expression: [keep it easy please]
- Anything particular in mind?: [such as hairstyle, additional features like a chipped ear etc]
- Payment: [customer's choice. Send payment via PM once I confirm your order please]
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
I just recently found your art shop and you got such precious art, like my god QwQ. What I'll be drawing: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18507206] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185073/18507206_350.png[/img] [/url] Type of drawing: Ooh, a bust would be wonderful! Apparel?: The thing that I wish stays is the Ghost Flame Collar around his neck! Expression: Chrome is a pretty cheerful guy, so maybe a happy smirk? Anything specific in mind/that I should know?: Chrome is an magician and works a lot with potions and lucky charms. Color?: Pink! Familiar?: Not needed! Extra(s): Not really! Payment: Is the offer for 60 gems still available? If yes, I would loved to get two headshots ^^ Or else I can offer 45k treasures
I just recently found your art shop and you got such precious art, like my god QwQ.

What I'll be drawing:
18507206_350.png

Type of drawing: Ooh, a bust would be wonderful!
Apparel?: The thing that I wish stays is the Ghost Flame Collar around his neck!
Expression: Chrome is a pretty cheerful guy, so maybe a happy smirk?
Anything specific in mind/that I should know?: Chrome is an magician and works a lot with potions and lucky charms.
Color?: Pink!
Familiar?: Not needed!
Extra(s): Not really!
Payment: Is the offer for 60 gems still available? If yes, I would loved to get two headshots ^^ Or else I can offer 45k treasures
@sylveonmoonie
Agsgvakahsj thank you for the compliment <3

And I'm real low on money tbh, but I always accept gems, so- qwq

If gems: 2 headshots, but they're not colored or anything just (clean) pencil sketches with shading
If treasure: color, ink etc

I don't mind doing either, but if you choose 2 headshots for gems, would you want different expressions-? I thought you'd choose 2 dragons to draw, not 2 shots of one dragon (dunno if I explained myself here qvq slept 3 hours so I'm just exhausted-)
@sylveonmoonie
Agsgvakahsj thank you for the compliment <3

And I'm real low on money tbh, but I always accept gems, so- qwq

If gems: 2 headshots, but they're not colored or anything just (clean) pencil sketches with shading
If treasure: color, ink etc

I don't mind doing either, but if you choose 2 headshots for gems, would you want different expressions-? I thought you'd choose 2 dragons to draw, not 2 shots of one dragon (dunno if I explained myself here qvq slept 3 hours so I'm just exhausted-)
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird
Aaah, no worries!! I've must have been misunderstanding it myself haha. Ordering in class isn't the best thing to do haha-
And you're very welcome <33

But if you're low on money, I can totally do it for treasures!!
Could I get an inked bust with his red eyes then? ^^
@KyuuBird
Aaah, no worries!! I've must have been misunderstanding it myself haha. Ordering in class isn't the best thing to do haha-
And you're very welcome <33

But if you're low on money, I can totally do it for treasures!!
Could I get an inked bust with his red eyes then? ^^
@sylveonmoonie

I just got out of class myself so I know the struggle. It's OK my dude <3

And yup! Would you still like the head feathers to be colored pink like in the form + red eyes?
@sylveonmoonie

I just got out of class myself so I know the struggle. It's OK my dude <3

And yup! Would you still like the head feathers to be colored pink like in the form + red eyes?
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird
Hehe <3

Yeah, sure! That works for me!! c:
@KyuuBird
Hehe <3

Yeah, sure! That works for me!! c:
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39