Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pixie's Gijinka Dragon Selfies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Pixie22

Can I get a slot?
@Pixie22

Can I get a slot?
ZVpCPil.png
@FaalVerotiik Yes :3 Done!
@FaalVerotiik Yes :3 Done!
u9IAq2p.png
How much would it be in gems?
How much would it be in gems?
ZVpCPil.png
Thank you! Sorry, I was in a rush last night to get something sent off, and it was pretty vague, lol!
Thank you! Sorry, I was in a rush last night to get something sent off, and it was pretty vague, lol!
Gq8macY.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngVmPjTmZ.png
@FaalVerotiik That would be 75 gems :3 You can choose to pay it all upfront or to split it and pay half upfront and half after

@Kaiiso Haha no worries! ;3
@FaalVerotiik That would be 75 gems :3 You can choose to pay it all upfront or to split it and pay half upfront and half after

@Kaiiso Haha no worries! ;3
u9IAq2p.png
I'll pay now. Should I send witch dragons I want when I pay, or is there going to be a wait?

I'll pay now. Should I send witch dragons I want when I pay, or is there going to be a wait?

ZVpCPil.png
@FaalVerotiik You can send it now and I'll keep you updated. I tend to follow the list but if someone send payments and dragons first I just jump over to them first. Right now there are two dragons before you :3 But again, you can always follow updates in the waiting list.
@FaalVerotiik You can send it now and I'll keep you updated. I tend to follow the list but if someone send payments and dragons first I just jump over to them first. Right now there are two dragons before you :3 But again, you can always follow updates in the waiting list.
u9IAq2p.png
could I get one done of this lovely lady? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7546678] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75467/7546678_350.png[/img] [/url]
could I get one done of this lovely lady?

7546678_350.png
ZVpCPil.png
@FaalVerotiik Of course! :33
@FaalVerotiik Of course! :33
u9IAq2p.png
Do you only do dragon gijinkas, or do you also do OCs? And could you add me to your pinglist?
Do you only do dragon gijinkas, or do you also do OCs? And could you add me to your pinglist?
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9