Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Annoying Redirect Ads
I'm not sure how much control Flight Rising has over the ads that are displayed on their site (or whether the bug report forum is the best place for this topic), but lately I've been getting a bunch of annoying ads that redirect me to another site completely. (Like "Download Java Update Now", very sketchy.) Has anyone else had the same issue?
I'm not sure how much control Flight Rising has over the ads that are displayed on their site (or whether the bug report forum is the best place for this topic), but lately I've been getting a bunch of annoying ads that redirect me to another site completely. (Like "Download Java Update Now", very sketchy.) Has anyone else had the same issue?
Hello @slightlyavocado, please report all questionable ads here in Flight Rising Discussion. If you can include the link, that will help expedite the process of tackling these questionable or bad ads.
Hello @slightlyavocado, please report all questionable ads here in Flight Rising Discussion. If you can include the link, that will help expedite the process of tackling these questionable or bad ads.