Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF/T] FC/crystal pools ores/insects
1 2 3 4 5
@rosevoids how much do you value each item? here's what i've got (each image represents a stack) [item=apatite][item=apatite][item=bloodstone][item=chrysoberyl][item=chrysoberyl][item=chrysoberyl][item=emerald][item=moonstone][item=moonstone][item=rhodochrosite][item=foo's eye][item=foo's eye] also insects.... i should have plenty of.
@rosevoids
how much do you value each item?

here's what i've got (each image represents a stack)
Apatite Apatite Bloodstone Chrysoberyl Chrysoberyl Chrysoberyl Emerald Moonstone Moonstone Rhodochrosite Foo's Eye Foo's Eye

also insects.... i should have plenty of.
JkUzq0W.png

FR + 0
hatchery under construction!
coli long drop challenge
@letmeship ive been buying them for 0.5g each, but some people have only been selling the blood/moonstone as that-
@letmeship ive been buying them for 0.5g each, but some people have only been selling the blood/moonstone as that-
CvyoOwu.png
@featherly not many ;; i currently have:
145 jade peacocks
48 sublime peacocks
134 pale pink rosees
159 blue roses

i can get more though~
@featherly not many ;; i currently have:
145 jade peacocks
48 sublime peacocks
134 pale pink rosees
159 blue roses

i can get more though~
CvyoOwu.png
@rosevoids I would be interested in that, I was really loving on the golem though. Would you do all of it for the armband, the golem and a lesser amount of gems?
@rosevoids I would be interested in that, I was really loving on the golem though. Would you do all of it for the armband, the golem and a lesser amount of gems?
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@xotik im not sure if ill need all of those, but ill be sure if i want them by saturday or sunday. ill let you know?
@xotik im not sure if ill need all of those, but ill be sure if i want them by saturday or sunday. ill let you know?
CvyoOwu.png
@rosevoids
Okay, yes please ping me if you do decide. In the meantime, should I send the others for the armband?
@rosevoids
Okay, yes please ping me if you do decide. In the meantime, should I send the others for the armband?
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@xotik yup! thank you in advance x)
@xotik yup! thank you in advance x)
CvyoOwu.png
@featherly of course ill do that! send a crossroads whenever!
@featherly of course ill do that! send a crossroads whenever!
CvyoOwu.png
boop
boop
CvyoOwu.png
@featherly if i get more of those items, would you do the same trade with the same ratios? how many stones do you have for reference?
@featherly if i get more of those items, would you do the same trade with the same ratios? how many stones do you have for reference?
CvyoOwu.png
1 2 3 4 5