Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Night in the Woods?
1 2 3
@Suffer

how'd u get the tiny text? XD
Understandable. It's all very good!
Though I say... Cycles II and The Long Fall sticks out to me the most?

But if I had to go with an ultimate favorite it would be Dusk Stars!!
I love the star finding segments, and their stories.
@Suffer

how'd u get the tiny text? XD
Understandable. It's all very good!
Though I say... Cycles II and The Long Fall sticks out to me the most?

But if I had to go with an ultimate favorite it would be Dusk Stars!!
I love the star finding segments, and their stories.
item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gif
Tony | She/They Pronouns
Ping me! Please and thank you~
@doomcat

Ah.
So, are the star finding scenes your favorite? I actually like the spooky crap xD

also, just put size=0 in brackets.
@doomcat

Ah.
So, are the star finding scenes your favorite? I actually like the spooky crap xD

also, just put size=0 in brackets.
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
@doomcat You asked about the soundtrack? Heck, I love all the songs in there, but Mallard’s Tomb is definitely my favorite. I could listen to that thing all day... Even if I forgot the segment where it plays
@doomcat You asked about the soundtrack? Heck, I love all the songs in there, but Mallard’s Tomb is definitely my favorite. I could listen to that thing all day... Even if I forgot the segment where it plays
AqaqXxe.png
@Suffer
Oh cool!!! Thanks :>
I totally forgot that spooky stuff happens so by the time it happened in my first play through I was very surprised LOL
Remember when the cult shot at Mae and then you played as either Bea /Gregg in the time being? I honestly started freaking out because I thought Mae actually died and her friends were just going on their merry way like nothing happened LOL

@LucidWhispers
Oo I remember! It plays when you find Mallard in one of the buildings? You gotta do some roof jumping and telephone wire skipping to reach it though.
@Suffer
Oh cool!!! Thanks :>
I totally forgot that spooky stuff happens so by the time it happened in my first play through I was very surprised LOL
Remember when the cult shot at Mae and then you played as either Bea /Gregg in the time being? I honestly started freaking out because I thought Mae actually died and her friends were just going on their merry way like nothing happened LOL

@LucidWhispers
Oo I remember! It plays when you find Mallard in one of the buildings? You gotta do some roof jumping and telephone wire skipping to reach it though.
Tony | She/They Pronouns
I got the game on the switch. It's great. Though some things hit a bit too close to home. But damn, I love how realistic all the characters were. Everything just felt natural. I really liked Lost Constellation too. *casually throws an Adina fandragon at the thread* [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40589342] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405894/40589342_350.png[/img] [/url] One question, as I got it for the switch, I have no idea how to get the soundtrack without buying the game + soundtrack for PC. Neithjer gog nor humblebundle have it on it's own, and those were the two I most expected to have it. Anyone knows where I can buy it and how much it'll be in euros?
I got the game on the switch. It's great. Though some things hit a bit too close to home. But damn, I love how realistic all the characters were. Everything just felt natural.

I really liked Lost Constellation too. *casually throws an Adina fandragon at the thread*

40589342_350.png

One question, as I got it for the switch, I have no idea how to get the soundtrack without buying the game + soundtrack for PC. Neithjer gog nor humblebundle have it on it's own, and those were the two I most expected to have it. Anyone knows where I can buy it and how much it'll be in euros?
@Xionahri

The OST is available on Bandcamp! A quick conversion puts it at around 12 euros?
@Xionahri

The OST is available on Bandcamp! A quick conversion puts it at around 12 euros?
tumblr_p6peo3Swce1vv0exyo2_400.png
@CloudedOtter

Thanks! I haven't been to the site before, so I didn't think of it. But it looks like something I'll keep returning to.
@CloudedOtter

Thanks! I haven't been to the site before, so I didn't think of it. But it looks like something I'll keep returning to.
@Xionahri

I love your fan dragon!!! She's awesome!
@Xionahri

I love your fan dragon!!! She's awesome!
Tony | She/They Pronouns
its a cool game, i watched cryaotic & jack play it cause one did the beatrice storyline and the other greg
its a cool game, i watched cryaotic & jack play it cause one did the beatrice storyline and the other greg
hell_by_arrowk-dcr1fkh.png i will yeet you
my art shop
@Suffer
Right?? All characters are pretty complex, even people I didn't think were going to be that 'important' to the plot. Hit me right in th heart.
@Suffer
Right?? All characters are pretty complex, even people I didn't think were going to be that 'important' to the plot. Hit me right in th heart.
roHnXS8.png
1 2 3