Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | SMOL ANGER | All Breed | CLOSED
1 2 ... 399 400 401 402 403 ... 408 409
@Fallowtail sorry for the late response! I'd love to know if you open those -both for FR currency, and for USD. I'm slowly gaining traction in my own commissions, so hopefully I can splurge some Actual Real Money (tm) towards you someday soon! <3

I never realized that I hadn't followed you over on dA, so I did that. =w= Bad me.
@Fallowtail sorry for the late response! I'd love to know if you open those -both for FR currency, and for USD. I'm slowly gaining traction in my own commissions, so hopefully I can splurge some Actual Real Money (tm) towards you someday soon! <3

I never realized that I hadn't followed you over on dA, so I did that. =w= Bad me.
Sorry for the delayed responses guys! Had to spend the day offline yesterday. @Fellefan Yeah I actually already have all of that apparel made for coatls! Here's an example of a coatl with the ones you want on (not the right colors I just opened the file with what I had already colored haha) [img]http://www.ezimba.com/work/180408C/ezimba12164680117000.png[/img] And yeah I can do the added dragon! Your estimation of 129kt is right! :3c @JewishBobcat his apparel is fine! and no need to pay for a subtext, haha. do you mean like written underneath him or as a speech bubble or something? he'll come out to 37kt! @Soni aaa I'm actually not sure about that! I have done them for USD in the past, but that was like...well over a year ago, hah. But yeah I could probably do them for USD if you'd prefer that! I'd keep them at the gem conversion price to stay fair :P!
Sorry for the delayed responses guys! Had to spend the day offline yesterday.

@Fellefan Yeah I actually already have all of that apparel made for coatls! Here's an example of a coatl with the ones you want on (not the right colors I just opened the file with what I had already colored haha)
ezimba12164680117000.png
And yeah I can do the added dragon! Your estimation of 129kt is right! :3c

@JewishBobcat his apparel is fine! and no need to pay for a subtext, haha. do you mean like written underneath him or as a speech bubble or something?
he'll come out to 37kt!

@Soni aaa I'm actually not sure about that! I have done them for USD in the past, but that was like...well over a year ago, hah. But yeah I could probably do them for USD if you'd prefer that! I'd keep them at the gem conversion price to stay fair :P!
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
@fallowtail
ooh that actually looks really good, perfect even! :'D I'd love all of that, thank you! you can add in the green smoke creeping around his legs/feet or something, since it's gonna get a little too crowded otherwise hehe. but do what you see fit best! ^u^
perfect, sending payment now! ♥ (I already can't wait to order more next time haha!)
@fallowtail
ooh that actually looks really good, perfect even! :'D I'd love all of that, thank you! you can add in the green smoke creeping around his legs/feet or something, since it's gonna get a little too crowded otherwise hehe. but do what you see fit best! ^u^
perfect, sending payment now! ♥ (I already can't wait to order more next time haha!)
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
That makes sense to me! :D I have a character I wouldn't mind in your style, so heck yeah. X3 I look forward to it!
That makes sense to me! :D I have a character I wouldn't mind in your style, so heck yeah. X3 I look forward to it!
Can I be added to pinglist? ^~^ Idk if I already did in the past... ;; I saved the post long ago tho, been watching youuuuuuuuuu. o,...,o @fallowtail
Can I be added to pinglist? ^~^ Idk if I already did in the past... ;; I saved the post long ago tho, been watching youuuuuuuuuu. o,...,o @fallowtail
RT0jpC7.giftumblr_oh9s8luc0d1t6limbo7_r2_540_by_alyssdream-dbm0n05.gif
@fallowtail thank you :D i'm sorry for the delay! sending payment now :)
@fallowtail thank you :D i'm sorry for the delay! sending payment now :)
lamp.png
+ hekkie/snekkie
+ FR + 8
+ {:happenstance;}
@fallowtail

hello!! could i please be added to the pinglist for openings? c:
@fallowtail

hello!! could i please be added to the pinglist for openings? c:
Bone Fragments xxxx » ivy.
» they/them
» adult
» fr time +17
xxxxxx
@fallowtail May I be added to the pinglist please? Thank you!
@fallowtail May I be added to the pinglist please? Thank you!
aU9WS3E.pngt84msfC.pngJOXfoXi.pngDA41oQ3.pngzQMJOMs.pngS1BatfX.png
T23.gifeu5gY4S.pngmLz7vr5.png8g70fVi.pngB18_R.png
@fallowtail just noticed you have me on the perm pinglist under my old username ^_^ No longer Nahiri >_> but I would like to remain upon it.
@fallowtail just noticed you have me on the perm pinglist under my old username ^_^ No longer Nahiri >_> but I would like to remain upon it.
ice.gifWpjbI2U.gif
@Wintersolace thank you for letting me know! i updated it for you<3
@Wintersolace thank you for letting me know! i updated it for you<3
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
1 2 ... 399 400 401 402 403 ... 408 409