Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Doll Customisation???
Do any of y'all are into doll customs?
Do any of y'all are into doll customs?
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo5_250.png
I’m into pouring nail polish on plastic animals
I’m into pouring nail polish on plastic animals
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I want to get into the hobby someday! I don't have the money for it right now though (not even for those Monster High dolls and acetone lol)
I want to get into the hobby someday! I don't have the money for it right now though (not even for those Monster High dolls and acetone lol)
i've seen videos of people doing it, and it seems like so much fun. if i were to get into the hobby i would immediately turn an OC of mine into a custom doll.
i've seen videos of people doing it, and it seems like so much fun. if i were to get into the hobby i would immediately turn an OC of mine into a custom doll.
image.png

| hello
| becca | she/her |
| FR +2
I mainly customise clothes, including patternmaking then sewing from scratch. I’m not much of an artist, but I am going to attempt to do faces soon, need to fix some characters.
I mainly customise clothes, including patternmaking then sewing from scratch. I’m not much of an artist, but I am going to attempt to do faces soon, need to fix some characters.
I'm actually working on a custom- my first- right now!
As of now I'm working on sewing the clothes and preparing the creation of the doll's tail (a kitsune).
I'm actually working on a custom- my first- right now!
As of now I'm working on sewing the clothes and preparing the creation of the doll's tail (a kitsune).
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
I love doll customs :D
I got my first MH doll from a second hand shop and it was really cheap that way. (And I got a fake one from Ali express)
Sadly I don't really have time so I couldn't make any cloths for them yet. But I managed to do the face-up.
Since I've just started this they are not the best but I don't think they are totally ugly either.. and my plan is to practice a lot in the future as I really liked to paint my first 2 dolls ^^
I love doll customs :D
I got my first MH doll from a second hand shop and it was really cheap that way. (And I got a fake one from Ali express)
Sadly I don't really have time so I couldn't make any cloths for them yet. But I managed to do the face-up.
Since I've just started this they are not the best but I don't think they are totally ugly either.. and my plan is to practice a lot in the future as I really liked to paint my first 2 dolls ^^
~Be Free
N