Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [H] Simply Impulse - CLOSED
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@CapriReve

I would love to buy Earth Jewels and Sprouting Spring!
@CapriReve

I would love to buy Earth Jewels and Sprouting Spring!
duniasig_by_themonochromequeen-db98tax.png
@Caprireve

I'd love to buy Blood Bleached!
@Caprireve

I'd love to buy Blood Bleached!
Could I snag Blue Moon?
Could I snag Blue Moon?
@CapriReve
could I get Aurora Borealis pair
@CapriReve
could I get Aurora Borealis pair
@Chasty

Its true. It didn't bring me the joy like it used to and that's the main reason I decided to stop. And although I do like the idea of coming back again sometime, I doubt I could keep it long so maybe not (^^ ;)

@Spridle @FauveNox

It was fun while it lasted C: And I was happy doing it at first so no problem.

@Areo

Cool! They're still in RiciouRst's lair so they'll be sent from there. You can send the treasure to me via pm (^u^ ) Thanks for giving them a new home!

@Vitsaus @Lailee @TacoCrunchies

These three pairs are still in Incognito49's lair so they'll be coming from there. Treasure can be sent to me via pm (^u^ ) Thanks for giving them a new home!
@Chasty

Its true. It didn't bring me the joy like it used to and that's the main reason I decided to stop. And although I do like the idea of coming back again sometime, I doubt I could keep it long so maybe not (^^ ;)

@Spridle @FauveNox

It was fun while it lasted C: And I was happy doing it at first so no problem.

@Areo

Cool! They're still in RiciouRst's lair so they'll be sent from there. You can send the treasure to me via pm (^u^ ) Thanks for giving them a new home!

@Vitsaus @Lailee @TacoCrunchies

These three pairs are still in Incognito49's lair so they'll be coming from there. Treasure can be sent to me via pm (^u^ ) Thanks for giving them a new home!
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
I'm sorry you're no longer enjoying running your hatchery. It's sad that you're stopping, but I understand it must be done. Good luck outside of hatchery life!
I'm sorry you're no longer enjoying running your hatchery. It's sad that you're stopping, but I understand it must be done. Good luck outside of hatchery life!
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu

Thank you for the cheer C:
@Orgetzu

Thank you for the cheer C:
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@CapriReve I just found this beautiful hatchery only to find out it is closed :( while it'll be sad to see you go, I was wondering if you had any other pairs available? If I could breed them and share the hatchlings with others who were on their pinglist it would be a good way to not let them go to waste :)
@CapriReve I just found this beautiful hatchery only to find out it is closed :( while it'll be sad to see you go, I was wondering if you had any other pairs available? If I could breed them and share the hatchlings with others who were on their pinglist it would be a good way to not let them go to waste :)
oie_w_MVOpun_Nu_EHF.pngSnb3SHJ.png
@Avoria

yeah hellowp ^^ Sorry that you only found this hatchery now. Unfortunately, I couldn't keep the hatchery going because I'm mostly occupied with rl situations now. The only available pairs for sale left are "Piece of Heaven", "Gilded Guardians", "Sakura", "Sweet Delight" and "Aetatem Auream". The last two are owned by Malachitemist btw, I think they might have a different price in mind for their pairs. The rest are 20kt/pair. Thank you for offering to continue to share the offsprings but really its not that necessary (^^ ;)
@Avoria

yeah hellowp ^^ Sorry that you only found this hatchery now. Unfortunately, I couldn't keep the hatchery going because I'm mostly occupied with rl situations now. The only available pairs for sale left are "Piece of Heaven", "Gilded Guardians", "Sakura", "Sweet Delight" and "Aetatem Auream". The last two are owned by Malachitemist btw, I think they might have a different price in mind for their pairs. The rest are 20kt/pair. Thank you for offering to continue to share the offsprings but really its not that necessary (^^ ;)
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@CapriReve real life is always more important than any game; I had to take my own break during college but I'm glad to be back! Could I purchase the Guilded Guardians pair? As much as I want all of them to share their offspring with others I won't be greedy haha!

Also, if you do decide to come back, you are absolutely more than welcome to have the pair back! ^~^
@CapriReve real life is always more important than any game; I had to take my own break during college but I'm glad to be back! Could I purchase the Guilded Guardians pair? As much as I want all of them to share their offspring with others I won't be greedy haha!

Also, if you do decide to come back, you are absolutely more than welcome to have the pair back! ^~^
oie_w_MVOpun_Nu_EHF.pngSnb3SHJ.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14