Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [H] Simply Impulse - CLOSED
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Avoria

I already took a break last year for about 8 months last year because of a big exam but apparently I'm not much free this year either (^^ ;) And I don't think I'll be coming back even if I want to, I won't able to keep it up long. Plus, I always have lair space trouble and my two other friends already quit the site. Malachitemist is equally busy so no one's backing me up anymore. I don't blame them, life's a real pain in the neck xD

The Gilded Ruins is still in one of the admin's (Mysticable) lair, so they'll be sent from there. You can just send the treasure to me via pm C: And thank you so much for giving them a new home!
@Avoria

I already took a break last year for about 8 months last year because of a big exam but apparently I'm not much free this year either (^^ ;) And I don't think I'll be coming back even if I want to, I won't able to keep it up long. Plus, I always have lair space trouble and my two other friends already quit the site. Malachitemist is equally busy so no one's backing me up anymore. I don't blame them, life's a real pain in the neck xD

The Gilded Ruins is still in one of the admin's (Mysticable) lair, so they'll be sent from there. You can just send the treasure to me via pm C: And thank you so much for giving them a new home!
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@CapriReve
Is the sakura breeding pair still avalable?
@CapriReve
Is the sakura breeding pair still avalable?
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Andraya

Yeah, they're still available! Uhhh oh. Their in RiciouRst's lair. Might take a while for them to get to you, but feel free to send over the treasure if you're still interested C:
@Andraya

Yeah, they're still available! Uhhh oh. Their in RiciouRst's lair. Might take a while for them to get to you, but feel free to send over the treasure if you're still interested C:
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14