Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Kitsune - General Updates
1 2 ... 225 226 227 228 229 ... 290 291
@ZeroAerie

Sorry to bother but is there any sort of estimate on how long registration is going to be down for? I just managed to complete the pair I've been working on for... at least half a year I think, and I'd really like to get them registered and breeding.
@ZeroAerie

Sorry to bother but is there any sort of estimate on how long registration is going to be down for? I just managed to complete the pair I've been working on for... at least half a year I think, and I'd really like to get them registered and breeding.
@Lini i am working on catching up today and zeroaerie has been talking to a google docs wizard to try and make registration as easy as can be on everyone involved, i think we have almost caught up in the past registrations. I dont know how long the new google document will take to complete but you can still sell the babies on the sales forum and upload a breeding card for them as well. I dont know alot of the details on the new google document but i know itll be better than the current one we have for registering.
@Lini i am working on catching up today and zeroaerie has been talking to a google docs wizard to try and make registration as easy as can be on everyone involved, i think we have almost caught up in the past registrations. I dont know how long the new google document will take to complete but you can still sell the babies on the sales forum and upload a breeding card for them as well. I dont know alot of the details on the new google document but i know itll be better than the current one we have for registering.
Mb6MMMc.png
@Lini

You can still send me breeding cards and things <3 Just not registering new kitsune. As long as they meet the variant requirements, I'm still updating breeders.
@Lini

You can still send me breeding cards and things <3 Just not registering new kitsune. As long as they meet the variant requirements, I'm still updating breeders.
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
@ZeroAerie I'd like to register one of my dragons please! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40462626] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404627/40462626_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Yue [b]ID Number:[/b]#40462626 [b]Owner:[/b]Coolangel533 [b]Variant:[/b]Night Shiro [b]Tail Number:[/b] 7 [b]Genes: x/x/x[/b]Iridescent/Facet/Glimmer [b]Colors: x/x/x[/b]Moon/Abyss/Abyss [b]Elemental Flight:[/b]Lightning [b]Tree (IF Forest Spirit):[/b]// [b]Former Variant (If Tenko):[/b]//

@ZeroAerie I'd like to register one of my dragons please!

40462626_350.png

Name: Yue
ID Number:#40462626
Owner:Coolangel533
Variant:Night Shiro
Tail Number: 7
Genes: x/x/xIridescent/Facet/Glimmer
Colors: x/x/xMoon/Abyss/Abyss
Elemental Flight:Lightning
Tree (IF Forest Spirit)://
Former Variant (If Tenko)://
courier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifCoolangel533.png
@ZeroAerie can you ping me when you get everything with registration sorted out? id love to be a part of this :) good luck! I also have a pair that fits the Shiro Kitsunes, and Id like to start breeding them. [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3f00/f/2018/104/d/5/untitled_by_oreosalad-dc8v8zy.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/7bf6/f/2018/104/4/7/progeny_by_oreosalad-dc8v901.png[/img][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/69b8/f/2018/104/6/f/progeny__3__by_oreosalad-dc8v90s.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/de51/f/2018/104/e/2/progeny__2__by_oreosalad-dc8v90w.png[/img][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a10b/f/2018/104/7/5/progeny__1__by_oreosalad-dc8v917.png[/img] [columns][color=transparent]. . . . . . . . . . .ffekafeaj. . [nextcol][b]Father[/b] Primary: White Iridescent Secondary: Antique Shimmer Tertiary: Maroon Smoke[nextcol][b]Mother[/b] Primary: White Crystal Secondary: White Facet Tertiary: Crimson Glimmer[/columns] They'll be bred in a light nest, as per your eye request. Also, Im sorry if i wasnt supposed to do this. I read in a post 2 days ago that you said that people could send breeding cards if they matched the requirements :3
@ZeroAerie can you ping me when you get everything with registration sorted out? id love to be a part of this :) good luck!

I also have a pair that fits the Shiro Kitsunes, and Id like to start breeding them.
untitled_by_oreosalad-dc8v8zy.png
progeny_by_oreosalad-dc8v901.pngprogeny__3__by_oreosalad-dc8v90s.png
progeny__2__by_oreosalad-dc8v90w.pngprogeny__1__by_oreosalad-dc8v917.png
. . . . . . . . . . .ffekafeaj. . Father
Primary: White Iridescent
Secondary: Antique Shimmer
Tertiary: Maroon Smoke
Mother
Primary: White Crystal
Secondary: White Facet
Tertiary: Crimson Glimmer

They'll be bred in a light nest, as per your eye request.

Also, Im sorry if i wasnt supposed to do this. I read in a post 2 days ago that you said that people could send breeding cards if they matched the requirements :3
Check out my Hatchery!
Click here.
@AbyssalAnathema @s0ki @LunaWard @Cealygosa @Ecruteak @Gyftrot @L2B @QueenofRedLions @Goldschlager @Astomnus @Starstalker @Nigiri @PoseFKA @AstroNot @SakuraOkami7 @Pyrolusite @FelixMcTrashy @Veylaron @Aetherstorm @NocturnistheDark @mercurialwings @EmpressSectonia @Dovalore @Quiller @dragonpsyche @beautifulcrime @Loki1 @pooses @Almondlover @micchikureshima @FlamesEmbrace @KitsuneEbi @snakebites @ruuri @ookamisoulreaper @Hakurei @Croatoan @Gladewalker @Kuramika @0scar123456789 @BurrakuDusk @haveahiddles @Killunia @Hijax00 @saltyscone @SilverLanayru @ClockworkEclipse @Twye @AuraSong @Kano3Shuuya @Pyromaster @Saraceaser @Autumnus @Catkinstarchild @Shadowfire1223 @triblobyte @Crassula @GembondFairy @Skedge @Gedhyr @MagicWaffles @FlutteringMist

Guys, registration is back open! It is now done through google docs and not by form ping - you do still need to ping me for breeder regestration and owner changes!
@AbyssalAnathema @s0ki @LunaWard @Cealygosa @Ecruteak @Gyftrot @L2B @QueenofRedLions @Goldschlager @Astomnus @Starstalker @Nigiri @PoseFKA @AstroNot @SakuraOkami7 @Pyrolusite @FelixMcTrashy @Veylaron @Aetherstorm @NocturnistheDark @mercurialwings @EmpressSectonia @Dovalore @Quiller @dragonpsyche @beautifulcrime @Loki1 @pooses @Almondlover @micchikureshima @FlamesEmbrace @KitsuneEbi @snakebites @ruuri @ookamisoulreaper @Hakurei @Croatoan @Gladewalker @Kuramika @0scar123456789 @BurrakuDusk @haveahiddles @Killunia @Hijax00 @saltyscone @SilverLanayru @ClockworkEclipse @Twye @AuraSong @Kano3Shuuya @Pyromaster @Saraceaser @Autumnus @Catkinstarchild @Shadowfire1223 @triblobyte @Crassula @GembondFairy @Skedge @Gedhyr @MagicWaffles @FlutteringMist

Guys, registration is back open! It is now done through google docs and not by form ping - you do still need to ping me for breeder regestration and owner changes!
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
@ZeroAerie great news! I'll have to catch up registering the rest of my kitsune but here for starts are my 4 pairs>

Foxfire/Nogitsune~
2UwiYHu.png

Lesser/Wraith variant~
RONkNRD.jpg

Festival Shiro variant~
1ELfwgN.png
1wVFh4z.png
@ZeroAerie great news! I'll have to catch up registering the rest of my kitsune but here for starts are my 4 pairs>

Foxfire/Nogitsune~
2UwiYHu.png

Lesser/Wraith variant~
RONkNRD.jpg

Festival Shiro variant~
1ELfwgN.png
1wVFh4z.png
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
Just tried out the form with my Void Tenko boy--it works great! So nice to have the variant choice populate the other options so they match the restrictions! ^^
Just tried out the form with my Void Tenko boy--it works great! So nice to have the variant choice populate the other options so they match the restrictions! ^^

ph5dSKL.png 1404540.pngoY137o1.png

PnMOl6X.gif

dragonpsyche_umbra.pngshadow-mercs-small-banner_zpssyrro27z.png
@ZeroAerie Love the new form, I've registered the boy who fits but his mate doesn't due to genes, would I still be able to register them as a breeding pair? This is the pair in question: [img]https://i.imgur.com/zbr59rG.png[/img]
@ZeroAerie Love the new form, I've registered the boy who fits but his mate doesn't due to genes, would I still be able to register them as a breeding pair?

This is the pair in question:

zbr59rG.png
yQoJnTx.png nY73F6r.pngozXiCa6.png
@Triblobyte

For pairs that only have part genes, you would have to clarify which hatchlings fit the requirements and which don't when you're selling them.
@Triblobyte

For pairs that only have part genes, you would have to clarify which hatchlings fit the requirements and which don't when you're selling them.
1 2 ... 225 226 227 228 229 ... 290 291