Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ✿ Stafford's Skins ✿
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Y6M9mwG.png[/img][/center] [quote=DISCLAIMER & ETC][i]As should be noted, creations herein are the works of [b]stafford[/b], with linework graciously provided by[b] Flight Rising[/b]. Designs, while under no copyright of any kind, are original to and created by the artist and it would be appreciated that they not be stolen. (⊙‿⊙✿)[/i] [/quote] [quote=PRICING & PROCESSING] [center][b]BLUEPRINTS ARE THE BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY [/b][/center] Unfortunately, I do not have a stock of blueprints on hand; you'll need to either provide it to me or add 2000 gems to your purchase price. I will not provide original .psd or .png files -- sorry! I will process the skins myself and send them to you pending approval; this ensures that my work is reliably credited, should you decide to resell. [center]____________________________________________________ [b][i]EXCHANGE RATE[/i] 1 USD : 100 GEM : 8000 TREASURE[/b] [/center] I accept both gems and treasure as valid payment, or USD via paypal by request. I may also consider genes or gened hatchlings (+blueprint), as discussed over PM. Generally,[b] PREMADES[/b] range between 24kt/300g to 40kt/500g (3-5USD, respectively), according to complexity and time spent. I will run each premade a total of 3 times, after which it will be retired. First purchasers have an option to "buy out" the remaining runs and make the skin exclusive for an additional fee (PM for detail). [b]CUSTOM SKINS[/b] may range between 56kt/700g to 80kt/1000g+ according to complexity. If you are interested in a custom design, please send me a PM with a description of what you are looking for, at which time I will provide you a price quote and approximate delivery time (up to a week). Payment + blueprint is due[i] [b]after[/b][/i] you have approved the final design. If a commissioned skin is cancelled or unpaid after completion, I reserve the right to sell it as a premade. Please feel free to contact me via PM with any questions![/quote]
Y6M9mwG.png

DISCLAIMER & ETC wrote:
As should be noted, creations herein are the works of stafford, with linework graciously provided by Flight Rising. Designs, while under no copyright of any kind, are original to and created by the artist and it would be appreciated that they not be stolen. (⊙‿⊙✿)

PRICING & PROCESSING wrote:

BLUEPRINTS ARE THE BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY

Unfortunately, I do not have a stock of blueprints on hand; you'll need to either provide it to me or add 2000 gems to your purchase price. I will not provide original .psd or .png files -- sorry! I will process the skins myself and send them to you pending approval; this ensures that my work is reliably credited, should you decide to resell.

EXCHANGE RATE 1 USD : 100 GEM : 8000 TREASURE

I accept both gems and treasure as valid payment, or USD via paypal by request. I may also consider genes or gened hatchlings (+blueprint), as discussed over PM.

Generally, PREMADES range between 24kt/300g to 40kt/500g (3-5USD, respectively), according to complexity and time spent. I will run each premade a total of 3 times, after which it will be retired. First purchasers have an option to "buy out" the remaining runs and make the skin exclusive for an additional fee (PM for detail).

CUSTOM SKINS may range between 56kt/700g to 80kt/1000g+ according to complexity. If you are interested in a custom design, please send me a PM with a description of what you are looking for, at which time I will provide you a price quote and approximate delivery time (up to a week). Payment + blueprint is due after you have approved the final design. If a commissioned skin is cancelled or unpaid after completion, I reserve the right to sell it as a premade.

Please feel free to contact me via PM with any questions!
OAOp1Sz.png
[quote][b]CUSTOM ORDERS[/b] are currently [b]OPEN[/b].[/quote] [quote][CENTER]✿ [b]PREMADE SKINS[/b] ✿[/center][/quote] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/jjGJqEN.png[/img] [font=courier new][size=3]"[b]FULGURITE[/b]" CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE (CONTEST ENTRY)[/size][/font] ___________________________________ [img]http://i.imgur.com/MvMC3tW.png[/img] [font=courier new][size=3]"[b]RED IO[/b]" WILDCLAW MALE (3 AVAILABLE)[/size][/font] [size=2][b]28K TREASURE / 350 GEM[/b] + BLUEPRINT[/size] ___________________________________[/CENTER]
Quote:
CUSTOM ORDERS are currently OPEN.
Quote:
✿ PREMADE SKINS ✿
jjGJqEN.png
"FULGURITE" CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE (CONTEST ENTRY)

MvMC3tW.png
"RED IO" WILDCLAW MALE (3 AVAILABLE)
28K TREASURE / 350 GEM + BLUEPRINT
OAOp1Sz.png
Gorgeous amazing, you will see me again. Bump!
Gorgeous amazing, you will see me again. Bump!
@Oszs thank you! would love to see you in the future!
@Oszs thank you! would love to see you in the future!
OAOp1Sz.png