Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bleddyn's Digital Art Shop! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Sharpjay217
@TuxTheStrayCat

UPDATE:
Guys, I'm so sorry I'm taking so long with your orders. School life has been chaos since Monday. I have around 3 essays due by friday along with 4 sheets of math homework and a painting (just started today) due by Monday next week. (Sad part is, my teacher won't let me take it home on the weekend.) T^T Again, I'm so sorry. I had no idea I was going to be given so much work.
@Sharpjay217
@TuxTheStrayCat

UPDATE:
Guys, I'm so sorry I'm taking so long with your orders. School life has been chaos since Monday. I have around 3 essays due by friday along with 4 sheets of math homework and a painting (just started today) due by Monday next week. (Sad part is, my teacher won't let me take it home on the weekend.) T^T Again, I'm so sorry. I had no idea I was going to be given so much work.
Lichtdrache.gif
@BleddynGirl Ay, no worries! Life outside of the internet is more important, and I have no problem being patient. You get what you need done; school sucks but I believe in you!
@BleddynGirl Ay, no worries! Life outside of the internet is more important, and I have no problem being patient. You get what you need done; school sucks but I believe in you!
@TuxTheStrayCat Thank you so much T^T I'm really stressed out atm too (graduation is coming up along with prom)
@TuxTheStrayCat Thank you so much T^T I'm really stressed out atm too (graduation is coming up along with prom)
Lichtdrache.gif
Hello hon! When you get the chance (no stress with time, I know you have a lot going on), we’d like you to do these two boys together! Takara’s accent is at the bottom of his page for reference. Sorry for the lack of pictures, my computer decided that it didn’t want to have anything to do with the WiFi, and I cannot upload them via my phone. But here are the links:
Takara
Spore
Hello hon! When you get the chance (no stress with time, I know you have a lot going on), we’d like you to do these two boys together! Takara’s accent is at the bottom of his page for reference. Sorry for the lack of pictures, my computer decided that it didn’t want to have anything to do with the WiFi, and I cannot upload them via my phone. But here are the links:
Takara
Spore
g6icOTb.png Lzr8ykA.png
@BellicoseBabs Anything for you guys ^~^ I'll put you on the waiting list. And I understand about the internet xD mine isn't always the best either. (I'll see you guys at school ;3)
@BellicoseBabs Anything for you guys ^~^ I'll put you on the waiting list. And I understand about the internet xD mine isn't always the best either. (I'll see you guys at school ;3)
Lichtdrache.gif
@Sharpjay217
@TuxTheStrayCat
@BellicoseBabs

UPDATE (again, sorry qwq):
I'm finally finished with everything hectic!! I can get back to you guys' requests. I was with my dad this weekend looking for prom dresses and trying to get everything sorted out for prom/graduation. Im done. Finished. etc. Long story short, I can start working again xD
@Sharpjay217
@TuxTheStrayCat
@BellicoseBabs

UPDATE (again, sorry qwq):
I'm finally finished with everything hectic!! I can get back to you guys' requests. I was with my dad this weekend looking for prom dresses and trying to get everything sorted out for prom/graduation. Im done. Finished. etc. Long story short, I can start working again xD
Lichtdrache.gif
@BleddynGirl Good to hear! I look forward to seeing more lovely art from ya <:
@BleddynGirl Good to hear! I look forward to seeing more lovely art from ya <:
@TuxTheStrayCat

I hope I can upload them T-T My luck is horrible atm and Ritter's internet servers decided to go out. Even the internet at the gas station is out. So I know it's the actual server and not my router that went out
@TuxTheStrayCat

I hope I can upload them T-T My luck is horrible atm and Ritter's internet servers decided to go out. Even the internet at the gas station is out. So I know it's the actual server and not my router that went out
Lichtdrache.gif
@Sharpjay217 Internet is back and I (finally) finished your request!! I am so sorry I took so long. T^T My luck has been terrible. I hope you like the picture though! (I noticed the legs look short but it's only because of the fur belt/skirt thing) I hope you don't mind that I added the fur skirt. I felt like she needed some type of clothing there. [img]https://image.ibb.co/cnzBWc/For_Sharpjay217.jpg[/img]
@Sharpjay217
Internet is back and I (finally) finished your request!! I am so sorry I took so long. T^T My luck has been terrible. I hope you like the picture though! (I noticed the legs look short but it's only because of the fur belt/skirt thing) I hope you don't mind that I added the fur skirt. I felt like she needed some type of clothing there.

For_Sharpjay217.jpg
Lichtdrache.gif
@TuxTheStrayCat
I'm currently working on your commission and I have a question. On the first part of the request, you asked me to portray his personality correctly. Would you mind if I gave him and the snake a simple smile? I feel like that's the friendliest thing anybody could do :) There's also the fact I want to make him seem friendly but also keep the grace of a fox. If that makes sense
@TuxTheStrayCat
I'm currently working on your commission and I have a question. On the first part of the request, you asked me to portray his personality correctly. Would you mind if I gave him and the snake a simple smile? I feel like that's the friendliest thing anybody could do :) There's also the fact I want to make him seem friendly but also keep the grace of a fox. If that makes sense
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23