Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bleddyn's Digital Art Shop! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
@TuxTheStrayCat
(Kinda forgot the base color was gray xD)
@TuxTheStrayCat
(Kinda forgot the base color was gray xD)
Lichtdrache.gif
@TuxTheStrayCat I'm finished with both of your requests ^~^ (I actually finished yesterday but I ended up passing out on my bed when I got home due to exhaustion. Sorry >_<) Anyways, here you are!! I'm super proud of the drawing with the fox form. But I feel like I could've done better on the human form T^T [img]http://image.ibb.co/cEc9U7/20180418_075638.jpg[/img] [img]http://image.ibb.co/fyJ8p7/20180412_133348.jpg[/img] EDIT: Also, sorry for the lighting. I'm currently in class, so I don't have the best options.
@TuxTheStrayCat
I'm finished with both of your requests ^~^ (I actually finished yesterday but I ended up passing out on my bed when I got home due to exhaustion. Sorry >_<) Anyways, here you are!! I'm super proud of the drawing with the fox form. But I feel like I could've done better on the human form T^T

20180418_075638.jpg
20180412_133348.jpg

EDIT: Also, sorry for the lighting. I'm currently in class, so I don't have the best options.
Lichtdrache.gif
One slot is open for anyone who chooses to visit :3
One slot is open for anyone who chooses to visit :3
Lichtdrache.gif
@BleddynGirl So sorry for the late reply!

I love them both! While the human might be more simple in pose, you captured him exactly as I described and I am very impressed! :D The messy hair is a good touch and I love the adorable blue streak! The way he's grabbing his other arm is a great way to show how shy he can be, I just love all of it. And good touch on giving his boots the same markings as the feral form! Not to mention the coat looks exactly as I envisioned, and I am just thrilled you captured him so well ^w^

And then there is the fox art, ho boy. You, again, followed my instructions to a perfect t and I am so thrilled with how it came out! The tail looks perfect, I love how well you did the rough floof at the base that drastcally dropped off where the snake starts and his fluff ends, and it just looks fantastic. The way you wrapped the necklaces around her neck is sp appropriate and I really appreciate that little touch, too! :) Otherwise, his markings all look lovely, I am so happy with that mischevious smile he has and just everything about it. Heck.

They're both perfect, I am so happy with the results, thank you so much!!
@BleddynGirl So sorry for the late reply!

I love them both! While the human might be more simple in pose, you captured him exactly as I described and I am very impressed! :D The messy hair is a good touch and I love the adorable blue streak! The way he's grabbing his other arm is a great way to show how shy he can be, I just love all of it. And good touch on giving his boots the same markings as the feral form! Not to mention the coat looks exactly as I envisioned, and I am just thrilled you captured him so well ^w^

And then there is the fox art, ho boy. You, again, followed my instructions to a perfect t and I am so thrilled with how it came out! The tail looks perfect, I love how well you did the rough floof at the base that drastcally dropped off where the snake starts and his fluff ends, and it just looks fantastic. The way you wrapped the necklaces around her neck is sp appropriate and I really appreciate that little touch, too! :) Otherwise, his markings all look lovely, I am so happy with that mischevious smile he has and just everything about it. Heck.

They're both perfect, I am so happy with the results, thank you so much!!
@TuxTheStrayCat
Thank you so much for such a wonderful reply!! I don't mind that it's late either x3 You really don't know how much you just made my day xD I tried my best to capture his personality as much as possible. I kept having doubts about which pose I should've done xDD But it seems everything turned out perfectly!! Thank you so much for asking for a request from me :3 I had so much fun drawing him ^~^ I hope you come by again!!
@TuxTheStrayCat
Thank you so much for such a wonderful reply!! I don't mind that it's late either x3 You really don't know how much you just made my day xD I tried my best to capture his personality as much as possible. I kept having doubts about which pose I should've done xDD But it seems everything turned out perfectly!! Thank you so much for asking for a request from me :3 I had so much fun drawing him ^~^ I hope you come by again!!
Lichtdrache.gif
@BleddynGirl Can you draw this boy for me? It doesn't matter if you color him or not. It doesn't matter if you wanted to just do a bust. I am looking for art for him. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39362192] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393622/39362192_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@BleddynGirl

Can you draw this boy for me? It doesn't matter if you color him or not. It doesn't matter if you wanted to just do a bust. I am looking for art for him.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@SilverOtter
I can do a full body if you wish! It would take a while though since he has so much apparel (beautiful combination of clothes, I might add). However, if you wish to get it done quickly I can do a bust ^~^ It's entirely up to you!! Also, is there a certain personality you want me to capture??

(Btw, adding/added you to pinglist)
@SilverOtter
I can do a full body if you wish! It would take a while though since he has so much apparel (beautiful combination of clothes, I might add). However, if you wish to get it done quickly I can do a bust ^~^ It's entirely up to you!! Also, is there a certain personality you want me to capture??

(Btw, adding/added you to pinglist)
Lichtdrache.gif
@BleddynGirl

I don't mind the wait! Let me know if you want payment before, after or even half and half.

Oh! As for personality, Jacob is a very solemn, quiet individual that prefers to work alone. However, he has a inner turmoil that he'll someday succumb to unless a cure is found.

He's been infected with a demon dragon's venom that causes him to think he has a demon living in him.
@BleddynGirl

I don't mind the wait! Let me know if you want payment before, after or even half and half.

Oh! As for personality, Jacob is a very solemn, quiet individual that prefers to work alone. However, he has a inner turmoil that he'll someday succumb to unless a cure is found.

He's been infected with a demon dragon's venom that causes him to think he has a demon living in him.
noSD0w3.png
@SilverOtter
You can pay at whatever time you wish! However, I only post it here AFTER I've been paid, even if I've already finished. When you pay is up to you ^~^

I love his bio so much o^o Maybe I'll add like a shadow or something looming over him. If that's alright!
@SilverOtter
You can pay at whatever time you wish! However, I only post it here AFTER I've been paid, even if I've already finished. When you pay is up to you ^~^

I love his bio so much o^o Maybe I'll add like a shadow or something looming over him. If that's alright!
Lichtdrache.gif
@BleddynGirl

That's fine! Then I'll pay when you're finished. Just let me know when you are finished.
@BleddynGirl

That's fine! Then I'll pay when you're finished. Just let me know when you are finished.
noSD0w3.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23