@nika
anyone have a nest open I can use?
@AetherSeer
@Blucbcrry
@nika
anyone have a nest open I can use?
Te amo mucho mi principe~
@Chasty @Ryuuna @VioletWind

Hello, I am in need of 3 Wind nests today, if anyone has them to spare. Thank you!

Hello, I am in need of 3 Wind nests today, if anyone has them to spare. Thank you!
l6nCFA8.png
@Ganondorf I have a couple nests available.
@Ganondorf I have a couple nests available.
beSyfKR.png
@Ganondorf is the nest rental list updated? I need a fire nest
@Ganondorf is the nest rental list updated? I need a fire nest
@AmmieKatt, should be! I have noticed that they can be a little tricky to contact, though. :c
@AmmieKatt, should be! I have noticed that they can be a little tricky to contact, though. :c
l6nCFA8.png
@Ganondorf Yeah I figured as much XD Should I ping again or wait a few more days?
@Ganondorf Yeah I figured as much XD Should I ping again or wait a few more days?
@AmmieKatt, if I don't get a reply, I usually try other threads! I like the Free Nest Rentals, or if I don't get a reply even from there, I'll go to Triskele Nests, though it costs 5k to use, so a little bit of a pain, but they're very responsive.
@AmmieKatt, if I don't get a reply, I usually try other threads! I like the Free Nest Rentals, or if I don't get a reply even from there, I'll go to Triskele Nests, though it costs 5k to use, so a little bit of a pain, but they're very responsive.
l6nCFA8.png
@DragonladyNatz @nuttysaladtree @Pendragyn
@AetherSeer @Blucbcrry @nika

Hello all! I am in need of an Arcane, Wind, or Fire nest today, as well as a Wind nest specifically, tomorrow, and in 3 days, two one more Arcane, Wind or Fire nest again.

If there is an extra nest on top of that, I have another pair that's RTB today and needs no specific eye colour, but all my nests are full. :P

Thank you, if anyone has the nests to spare!
@DragonladyNatz @nuttysaladtree @Pendragyn
@AetherSeer @Blucbcrry @nika

Hello all! I am in need of an Arcane, Wind, or Fire nest today, as well as a Wind nest specifically, tomorrow, and in 3 days, two one more Arcane, Wind or Fire nest again.

If there is an extra nest on top of that, I have another pair that's RTB today and needs no specific eye colour, but all my nests are full. :P

Thank you, if anyone has the nests to spare!
l6nCFA8.png
@Ganondorf
I got a nest free!

Edit: Two nests free actually!
@Ganondorf
I got a nest free!

Edit: Two nests free actually!
4h3Z7PW.gif0lSM1SJ.png
@DragonladyNatz, alright, sent you the pair that's RTB today, and if I may, I'll send one of the pairs that are RTB in three days, when that pair is ready. Thanks!
@DragonladyNatz, alright, sent you the pair that's RTB today, and if I may, I'll send one of the pairs that are RTB in three days, when that pair is ready. Thanks!
l6nCFA8.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 972 973